MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Take a look at my photoshop work here and please help me to decide which wheels to get on my CR/CR due in Feb. '05. I am having a very hard time deciding. At first I was sold on the Bullets, but now they seem a bit plain and thus I am considering the as yet fully seen Web Spokes.

Opinions requested and much appreciated!

Attachments

·
What's this red line for?
324 Posts
I've been considering the web spokes for my MCSC. After spending what seems like weeks looking at them on the computer (they are not available to see at the dealer yet), I chose the bullets. The web spoke are different, but ultimately, I think they look...well...strange. My MA agreed.

Hope that helps :rolleyes:

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
I like the bullets and am glad I can get them on my MCS as I currently have S Spoke on my MC and wanted a change with the new car. Also my dad said that at least the bullets should be easy to clean, the web spokes look like they would be harder top keep clean.

Whatever you pick I am sure will look fab!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Not quite what you asked for, but a selection of wheels on CR.

My MCS with S-spokes, my wife's last MC with X-lites, and 5-star on an MC. I've no idea who the young lady was who was driving it, but she gave me a lovely wave as she drove away!

Attachments

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
TheOfficeMaven said:
As promised, here are some pictures of my wife's brand new MCS hardtop with the Bullet wheels installed:

Gorgeous looking car - am loving PW - deliberated ovr ordering it but really wanted a white roof and didn't want all PW though. I think PW is one of the best colours!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
wildchild jules said:
Gorgeous looking car - am loving PW - deliberated ovr ordering it but really wanted a white roof and didn't want all PW though. I think PW is one of the best colours!!!
Thanks! We really like it too. I was skeptical about the color at first, but after seeing it in person, it's absolutely fantastic!

BTW, you're lucky (since you are in the UK) because you can get the Bullets on your MINI from the factory now. In the US, we're still stuck with the S-Lites as only the convertibles get the Bullets wheels here. I was lucky enough to find a really nice guy who was willing to sell me the Bullets off of his brand new MCCS though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Web Spokes on MCSC with Toyo Proxes 4 Tyres

Yes, I'm the one who gave up the Bullets to OfficeMaven. I needed All Season Tires due to our crummy weather! See pics below.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks so much for all the replies and pix. Am sticking with my CR/CR and currently sticking with the Bullets. The weight issue is a big one with me. Optimally I guess I'd buy BBS RGRs but, the cost is prohibitive.

We'll see how it goes, but keep the opinions coming!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello everyone and Merry Christmass and Happy New Year

I have a mini cooper black/white and I made up my mind about the future wheels: WEB SPOKE :D :D :D !!!!! Very unsual and show some good designing job...

:rolleyes: BUT...they aren't available here in Greece. So can anyone please ask their dealer, what is the cost of buying them after mini cooper sale and what could I do to have them delivered ?...

Please help me as I finally decided to go with web spokes and I like them very much...

Thanks in advance....

Have good holidays .!!!!:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.