MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to sound obsessed with my MINI but I noticed today just near the front wheel on the front bumper on the inside of wheel arch- you cant see it by looking at the front of the car- well you can if you look under the car under it seems a bit cracked and it didnt look good... I reckon the previous owner went up a curb or something.

so how do I go about joining the plastic up again to make it look all nice - or does MINI sell replacement black bits for under the bumper? - like a big replacement plastic ? hard to explain really - but I dont mean the bumper itself - thats all fine its just like the plastic lining that is under the bumper....have a look under your mini at the front if you dont get what I mean

all help welcome! :) hope someone can help! (I would ask the dealer - but waiting for them to call me after I requested some other bits that need doing)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Much as I usually enjoy watching people struggle, do you mean the Wheel Arch Liner? ;)
No its more like towards the number plate the plastic under there - so hard to explain - its just the black lining of the front bumper (all at the very bottom of the car) near the left side is a bit cracked and its so annoying

I definatly dont need a new bumper - just the lining that is sort of under it of which you can see the cracked bit if you look in the left wheel arch and look towards the front of the car

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts