MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks! Thanks to Paul's help, I can post again! I've been following the threads for a while, glad to be back, posting, too. I'm off to the San Jose, Auto Show, Sat, Jan 12th. MINIMANIA will be there, with their race-prep MINI. Anxious to see what they've developed, since Mini-Challenge, at Laguna Seca, in November. I'm still very enamored with the MINI roaster/Cab concept, and with BMW's progress toward hydrogen power
When, if ever will MINI-USA advertise the MINI, in US media? Sales numbers will matter, here, I think, as the only way around the limited avail/limited option bottle-neck.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome back Bumper! You have a very good point about advertising. Let's flip things over and turn them around a little, shall we? What if we, the true MINI motorheads, are the only ones that know about the car? How about that? Other than those that read car magazines, who else knows about the MINI? If they don't advertise, how will people know to buy them? Hmmm.., wait a minute, maybe I can get my "S" sooner! Yeah baby! Woo-hoo! Erm,...excuse me, got a little hot their for a second (Jim's Dad's voice, American Pie)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts