MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Roman Holiday
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day,
As loads of you know I am heading off to Europe/Italy for six weeks and chatting to GOGADGET it was suggested (any excuse :D ) was I having any farewell drinkies and I thought any excuse for us MINI owners to get together!

Now, I know what you are all going to say "are you going to turn up this time" ?? :(

Anyway, anyone that is interested, Sat 7th August late arvo (and probably into the evening) drinks at The Royal Oak Hotel, Curtis Road, Balmain.

Oh - and for those interested of course the Rugby will be on the TV's from 7.30pm! :D

Ciao
Lisa :red:

·
Smurfing Around
42,086 Posts
LisaR said:
G'Day,
As loads of you know I am heading off to Europe/Italy for six weeks and chatting to GOGADGET it was suggested (any excuse :D ) was I having any farewell drinkies and I thought any excuse for us MINI owners to get together!

Now, I know what you are all going to say "are you going to turn up this time" ?? :(

Anyway, anyone that is interested, Sat 7th August late arvo (and probably into the evening) drinks at The Royal Oak Hotel, Curtis Road, Balmain.

Oh - and for those interested of course the Rugby will be on the TV's from 7.30pm! :D

Ciao
I won't be able to make it, but have a good trip

·
Roman Holiday
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I suppose I deserved it :( after not showing up for the last event I organised...

Thank you to Erin for turning up :D :D

everyone else...you missed out on a great night :p :p

Ciao and I'll see you upon my return

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
LisaR said:
Well, I suppose I deserved it :( after not showing up for the last event I organised...

Thank you to Erin for turning up :D :D

everyone else...you missed out on a great night :p :p

Ciao and I'll see you upon my return

:eek: Ooooppps Sorry Lisa I fell asleep on the couch (felt like $hit when I woke up) I would have rung but did'nt have your number.
Have a great trip doing your own 'Italian Job' we will see you upon your return.

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
ERIN OLSON said:
Another thing you did miss out AL was A SORE HEAD this morning !

Unfortunately I didn t !
I did have a sore head this moring and did'nt touch a drop, like I said woke up last night feeling like $hit and it sayed with me all day today. Felling much better now though, it takes a lot to keep a Pirate down for long. Arrrrrggggggg

See ya on the next run............................................Next sunday :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
GOGADGET
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing