MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Roman Holiday
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day,
As loads of you know I am heading off to Europe/Italy for six weeks and chatting to GOGADGET it was suggested (any excuse :D ) was I having any farewell drinkies and I thought any excuse for us MINI owners to get together!

Now, I know what you are all going to say "are you going to turn up this time" ?? :(

Anyway, anyone that is interested, Sat 7th August late arvo (and probably into the evening) drinks at The Royal Oak Hotel, Curtis Road, Balmain.

Oh - and for those interested of course the Rugby will be on the TV's from 7.30pm! :D

Ciao
Lisa :red:

·
Smurfing Around
42,086 Posts
LisaR said:
G'Day,
As loads of you know I am heading off to Europe/Italy for six weeks and chatting to GOGADGET it was suggested (any excuse :D ) was I having any farewell drinkies and I thought any excuse for us MINI owners to get together!

Now, I know what you are all going to say "are you going to turn up this time" ?? :(

Anyway, anyone that is interested, Sat 7th August late arvo (and probably into the evening) drinks at The Royal Oak Hotel, Curtis Road, Balmain.

Oh - and for those interested of course the Rugby will be on the TV's from 7.30pm! :D

Ciao
I won't be able to make it, but have a good trip

·
Roman Holiday
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I suppose I deserved it :( after not showing up for the last event I organised...

Thank you to Erin for turning up :D :D

everyone else...you missed out on a great night :p :p

Ciao and I'll see you upon my return

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
LisaR said:
Well, I suppose I deserved it :( after not showing up for the last event I organised...

Thank you to Erin for turning up :D :D

everyone else...you missed out on a great night :p :p

Ciao and I'll see you upon my return

:eek: Ooooppps Sorry Lisa I fell asleep on the couch (felt like $hit when I woke up) I would have rung but did'nt have your number.
Have a great trip doing your own 'Italian Job' we will see you upon your return.

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
ERIN OLSON said:
Another thing you did miss out AL was A SORE HEAD this morning !

Unfortunately I didn t !
I did have a sore head this moring and did'nt touch a drop, like I said woke up last night feeling like $hit and it sayed with me all day today. Felling much better now though, it takes a lot to keep a Pirate down for long. Arrrrrggggggg

See ya on the next run............................................Next sunday :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts