MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Totalled
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a ponderous thread to spread some feelers out and see if anyone is interested in a few drinks on the night before Shamster's MMM Burnham Beeches run on the 16 Jan 2005? Will be my first visit to the London area for a few years and it'd be nice to go out there and have a few drinks. :D

If anyone is up for it, I plan to stay at the Master Brewer (unless we go into Central London - Covent Garden anyone ;) ) where the weekend room rate is £49 per night for a twin (one person).

Run thread is here:

Run

·
Lovin my iPod
1,935 Posts
Hickster said:
Just a ponderous thread to spread some feelers out and see if anyone is interested in a few drinks on the night before Shamster's MMM Burnham Beeches run on the 16 Jan 2005? Will be my first visit to the London area for a few years and it'd be nice to go out there and have a few drinks. :D

If anyone is up for it, I plan to stay at the Master Brewer (unless we go into Central London - Covent Garden anyone ;) ) where the weekend room rate is £49 per night for a twin (one person).

Run thread is here:

Run
I'm keen, but will probably drive there and drive back the same evening. Are you sure you want to stay in the Master Brewer - I've heard some dodgy reports from MINI2 people that have stayed there before!
G :ibblack:

·
Totalled
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ginger said:
I'm keen, but will probably drive there and drive back the same evening. Are you sure you want to stay in the Master Brewer - I've heard some dodgy reports from MINI2 people that have stayed there before!
G :ibblack:
:eek: Can you elighten us?

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
dcfkan said:
I think it was you who said the place was a bit run down :)

Sham and I ate there once, and it was ok :)

DK ;) :apple:
Actually the food WAS suprisingly quite good - although I would agree that it does seem a bit run down.

There is a brand new Travelodge/Premier lLodge type place only ten minutes away right by the Heathrow junction of the M4 if you want something else.

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Ciao Shams :D

Am i still ok for shotgun??? I will be coming to this ;)

not going to risk it in the beeemer just yet as i losty the @rsy of it last night :(... boss was not happy sat next to me :rolleyes: .. but i was :D :D :D

whoo haaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Totalled
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I won't be coming down to the MB until the day of the run now and as there also appears to be little interest in a Social event for this run I am closing this thread.

Thanks
Paul :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.