MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I am currently in the process of looking for a Mini Cooper S and I've come across one which near enough matches my needs. The only issue I have with it is there is no CHILLI pack :( The spec on it on top of the normal Cooper S is,

17" S Spoke Alloys
Anthracite Roof Lining
Darkened Rear Glass
Floor Mats
Front Foglights
Limited Slip Differential
Roof&Mirror Caps In Black
Sport Leather Steer Wheel

£13,995
23,221 miles
Dark Silver
June 2007

My question is do you think I should purchase it despite not having the CHILLI pack. I would have really liked the CHILLI pack for the Xenon lights & half-leather seats, otherwise this Cooper S has what I need.
I've had my dealer go through a Mini Select quote for me and with a deposit of £3000 its working out at monthly payments of £182.02 (APR 11.6%). I am very tempted by this but like I said the lack of CHILLI pack is holding me back, I'm sure it would affect resale value.

What is any of you more experienced Cooper owners opinion?

Unfortunately with living in Northern Ireland there are very few Cherished Cooper S's available to choose from. Ideally I'm looking for an R56 with the CHILLI pack in either Dark SIlver, Astro Black or Laser Blue.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The Chiili Pack is well worth having and will give a higher resale value, but otherwise the spec' on the car is good and has LSD which considerably improves the handling. Hope you find this of help with your decision :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts