MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at trading my 05 MCS for a R56, stipulations being that it must have the JCW aero kit as I don't like the R56 without the kit. I've found one on SJ Enfield's website that looks cheap.Suspiciously cheap given that a similar spec elsewhere is £18k+ whereas this one is £16,850. 08 plate, P/W with Aero kit and R105 JCW wheels (although they are black which I'm not keen on) Am I missing something or is this a bargain?

·
Registered
141 Posts
That's nice too but I forgot to mention the dealer one also only has 1800 miles on it.
Not a problem. Seeing as my car fits your desired spec, if the dealer one falls through feel free to get in touch. It looks like I have found my replacement car already so I am open to sensible offers. :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offers but my real question was is this a suspiciously cheap price for a car with that spec?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Difficult to say as you have only mentioned its exterior extras. Does it have a Chili pack? If it isn't as well specced in terms of other things (leather, MFSW,Bluetooth, heated seats etc.etc), that may explain its cheaper price.

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Very nice :cool:
Have you checked out the classifieds on here?
Nice looking one on there too-thought were same car at first !

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
LOL-Just noticed Kim's already posted link!

Very nice, I would be up for having that-just not the right time at moment, shouldn't take long to sell at that price!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Have you actually called to see if its available?

When I was hunting down my car, I found that alot of dealerships put 'teasers' on their websites. A friend (who works in a MINI dealership) confirmed that this is often done to get people in the door so to speak...

Might be worth picking up the phone ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts