MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where and what to get. I don't think I want leather or leatherette.
May be to hot for where I live. Lots of sun.
So I have two choices as I see it.
1. Space cloth
2. Tarton red with leather sides.
Tarton red is out there, I'm just not sure if I would be a good match.

Help :confused:

·
Registered
127 Posts
What about cordoba beige?

I had the beige leather with Indi Blue and it looks great. Hyper Blue is just a tad brighter than Indi Blue.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rmorin
I had the beige leather with Indi Blue and it looks great. Hyper Blue is just a tad brighter than Indi Blue.
I agree but I think leather is out. To much sun with top down. Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ImaVunDerBrah
Space cloth would be my choice regardless of exterior color.
I had a couple of people mention the Space cloth, especially because it matches all the silver accents in the car ex: steering wheel, down tubes speakers etc.

Am I crazy looking at the Tarten Red./Is it way overboard./Will it look out of place with Hyper Blue :confused: :confused: :confused: .

·
Registered
115 Posts
TURB CAB said:
I had a couple of people mention the Space cloth, especially because it matches all the silver accents in the car ex: steering wheel, down tubes speakers etc.

Am I crazy looking at the Tarten Red./Is it way overboard./Will it look out of place with Hyper Blue :confused: :confused: :confused: .
I live in the US and here the Nissan SE-R Spec V was availible in a vivid blue with "lava" interior which was sort of a black/red combo so someone else thought it was a good idea!

If you also live in the US then the tartan red cloth does not come with the fully red interior anymore so you just get the red seat parts. In this case it may not be too "over the top" and may actually look very sporty and colorful!

Erik

1 - 6 of 6 Posts