MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 20, soon to be 21. I have been looking for a JCW for a little while now, im just not sure what to really look for in terms of age and mileage and stuff like that (budget of up to £12k). Ive been looking for insurance, i have got 0 NCB but with adrian flux have been given a quote of just over £1500, which i thought was fairly good value. Does anybody no if a lower quote is possible, or is 1500 good going. I have not posted before, so am not sure if this is the best place to ask, any help would be much appreciated. P.S does being a member of a forum like this knock some money of insurance premium?

Thanks

Gray

·
Registered
44 Posts
Adrian Flux is a good bet mate and i'd say thats pretty reasonable for your age.

Im with Admiral at the moment, only because I had a 306 before I swapped cars and Admiral weren't too pricey so stuck with them for the last two months of the policy. Then im going back to AF who used to insure my old classic minis. They understand mods too rather than taking the stance that all will add a large premium to your policy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the message. i think i will stick with adrian flux!

quick question, how can i view posts that i have made in the past, or do i have to search them again? its my first day on this forum after all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts