MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
07 JCW
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when the ignition is turned on in any setting but the engine is not running there is a buzzing noise that sounds like its coming from the area where the switches/heater controls are.

is this normal?

oh and it a MCS with climate contro

cheers a new MCS owner...

·
Registered
23 Posts
not sure but i have the most annoying rattle in my large dial in the middle of my dash!!!! BMW wanted 200 squidlies to fixit....?! 200 pounds!!!!

·
Never to old to have fun
320 Posts
Hi Guys
Not noticed the buzzing, but had a rattle from dash area and it went in to be sorted now it's louder. So be going back......:-(

·
Registered
237 Posts
not sure but i have the most annoying rattle in my large dial in the middle of my dash!!!! BMW wanted 200 squidlies to fixit....?! 200 pounds!!!!
hey, i had my speedo out a few weeks back to change the light colour, dont bother wasting £200 quid on that, if you have a set of torx wrenches, there are three torx screws holding in the panel around it, undo then, pull off the hazard light and dimmer surrounds, aand from the bottom, just tug the whole centre panel and it pops straight off, you might find its just one of the 4 screws holding the speedo in place has come loose, ifs its a more serious problem at least you know you havent wasted £200 quid :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts