MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Keeper of the Golden Pie.
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It started with a Cooper all those years ago.
Then along came the Cooper S 4 years ago.
Its done me proud and taken me to some fabulous places all over Europe.
This week I wave a sad farewell to the Cooper S and say hello to a Cooper Clubman D.
I'm hoping we'll have a similar fruitful relationship, with a bit more luggage space !

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
I had a clubman as a coutsey car (i currently drive a 06 s) and i must admit it divided opinion with my work mates, but i liked it :) Amount of looks you get lol! How many things do you prefer to your s at the mintue then?

·
Oh good grief!
5,277 Posts
Hope you love it as much as we love our new Dooper.

We've gone from a GP to the Clubby and it doesn't disappoint.

I still cant believe how many looks it gets and it's got plenty of welly at the top end for those European jollys. We've yet to get it on the Autobahns but already had it down to the South of France and decided we needed to do the Italian Job again this year to stretch its legs!

Good luck with it it.

·
Mr 120d Sport
4,610 Posts
It started with a Cooper all those years ago.
Then along came the Cooper S 4 years ago.
Its done me proud and taken me to some fabulous places all over Europe.
This week I wave a sad farewell to the Cooper S and say hello to a Cooper Clubman D.
I'm hoping we'll have a similar fruitful relationship, with a bit more luggage space !
There's a blast from the past.......5 years now since the infamous 'Ring Trip of 2003!

I've recently returned to an R56 S and have to say it's a big improvement on both R53s I had.

Enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts