MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 805 Posts

·
I Just Can't Get Enough
49,320 Posts
yeah but i have a skiing trip at xmas to the states, and i have to find a way of getting enough money together to get rid of the Polo next year :( I'll keep an eye on it :) see what its looking like cost wise

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
AprilWhine said:
Have you persuaded Soggy and DK to do the planning yet?
Have to see if they are signing up first......;)

I guess it would be most helpful if some of the locals might chip in with a draft itinerary of how long it might take us, or coming at it from the opposite direction, what we might be able to fit in over 10 or 12 days? I say 10 or 12 to allow for travelling and recovery at either end.......:)

This might be an Irish Run in the US with the way the sign-ups are going already.......:p

MtM does the USA ! :D

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
As one of those who put these thoughts into your head I guess I'd better put my name down :D :D

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
:eek:

As much as I'd love to I just can't see this happening for me unless I've won the lottery or got divorced :D

Married with young kids means a family holiday for me.
You could pack em in an SUV and follow the MINIs........;)

This could be the trip of a lifetime Bob, don't write it off just yet........:) You could bring the kids to Disney LA en-route........:)

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
AidenL said:
You could pack em in an SUV and follow the MINIs........;)

This could be the trip of a lifetime Bob, don't write it off just yet........:) You could bring the kids to Disney LA en-route........:)

Kids wouldn't want to be driving around all day, and i'm not drivinng a fecking SUV :D

Seriously, I'm out of this one, it will be a non-starter ;)

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
I will keep an eye on this. :D Would like to get involved as long as I have enough holiday. I have promised to take my dad to aus next year.

1 - 20 of 805 Posts
About this Discussion
804 Replies
52 Participants
Sejanus
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing