MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just following up:

The responses to the color poll have gone from 9 to 19. Like the color poll, the sunroof, steering and customer satisfaction polls are all for MINI owners and should theoretically all have the same number of responses. Apparently, not all 19 owners who know the color of their car, know whether it has a sunroof or how it steers or if they're satisfied with the car :confused:

I know I'm like a bad penny that just won't go away :rolleyes:

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
Maybe like me, they have a MINI which doesn't have a sunroof, have no intention of getting one and therefore don't have much of an opinion about them either way?

I chose not to post on this one for just these reasons - I wouldn't want to influence a vote on something that I'm not that fussed about either way..:)

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dogger said:
Maybe like me, they have a MINI which doesn't have a sunroof, have no intention of getting one and therefore don't have much of an opinion about them either way?

I chose not to post on this one for just these reasons - I wouldn't want to influence a vote on something that I'm not that fussed about either way..:)
The poll is set up to also count current MINI owners who DO NOT have a sunroof in their black, white or personalized roofs. If you own a MINI and are not casting a vote you are skewing the statistics.

Perhaps the name of the poll is confusing ... I've changed it to Sunroof: Do you have one or not? ;)

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't believe that ...

only 55 out of the 1,100+ members on this board own a MINI. That's how many have voted in the Color Poll. Of those, 18 didn't bother to respond to the Sunroof Poll. The other two polls aren't up to snuff either :mad:

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'm tellin' ya, it needs to be on the MAIN Page, that doesn't go anywhere. That way, you see it everytime you come on. I'm sure lots of people haven't even seen the poll. Talk to Paul and see if he can do something.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Re: I can't believe that ...

MINIAC said:
only 55 out of the 1,100+ members on this board own a MINI. That's how many have voted in the Color Poll. Of those, 18 didn't bother to respond to the Sunroof Poll. The other two polls aren't up to snuff either :mad:

make that 56 owners, unfortunately everytime I try to vote in a poll I get an error message back telling me my "session is invalid". :(

kjs

·
Registered
906 Posts
miniac, this poll seems to have become un-sticky. Is this intentional? The colo(u)r poll still seems to be of interest.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Interesting stats. But with the 100,000th MINI coming off the production line soon are there any official stats (or unofficial leaks for that matter) giving indications as to what BMW have sold by way of colour? I read on another thread that almond green had little take up and might be replaced with gold, so the figures must be out there.

I'd also be interested to know the age / gender profile of new owners. Any one know?

eBrit:rolleyes:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Pepper White

All of the thousands of us with Pepper White cars can not vote. We can not find that option,,,,,,,,,

This could explain why so many are not voting.

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've added categories in the Color Poll for Pepper White, Velvet Red, Electric Blue and Dark Silver.

Be sure to vote in the Sunroof Poll also ;)

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
Silk Green

Silk green has quite a few votes. Either it's not as unpopular as MINI thought, or those of us who own that color are more vocal.

:cool:

·
MINI2 Crash Test Driver
1,386 Posts
The members of this site tend to be the more individual of MINI owners though, so i would have expected the more interesting colours to be more popular on here.

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Well I'd voted in the last three, remember trying to vote in the first one but was at uni at the time and it doens't work for some reason at uni. Anyway finally done it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts