MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello out there... just how many yellow and black coopers are there out there in the world? thousands of red, silver, black but few yellow and black

any pics of them?:rolleyes:

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Rik, are you drawn towards a yellow Cooper ?? I have ordered black but am swayed by yellow. Personally the white roof looks miles better than black (sorry no offence intended) as it make the car look cheeky ! the black appears serious as gives no separation between glass-house and roof....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yip yellow is the only colour for me, taking delivery tomorrow of my yellow and black cooper, i think the yellow and white looks cool too. The main reason i like the black is cos it is a better contrast with the yellow and i like the way it almost makes the roof disappear... from the distance, in a dark area, with your eyes squinting, and a little imagination, it looks like a convertible cooper!
personally I think if you go for a car which is distinctive you should go one step farther and make it yellow to really get noticed.

go for yellow.

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Rik,
Cool, can't wait to see some pics of your car...lucky blighter !
I'm tempted with yellow, although I'm hoping that the powder blue may be available soon...
There are a couple of black Coopers where I live and they both look superb ! But I of all the cars I have owned the yellow MGB was my favourite colour-wise ! Besides I have been disuaded from black, would be stretching my budget to go for a metalic colour..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Had a yellow/black Cooper and I love the combo, but had to get my replacement in the Velvet Red as it looks fantastically classy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
at last I've got it... what a class car! really happy with it picked the yellow and black cooper up last night with 6 miles on the clock a good nights leisurely driving and I have 90 on the clock, I think without reading the comments on this website first I might have panicked about the seats which are odd and the left moving thing, but no problem. it is attracting some attention as well on the road and in work.

The kind salesman in the dealers also give me a full tank of petrol and a bunch of flowers for the other half (cheers Bavarian Garages, Belfast) Now I have a full tank of juice or nearly, can anyone let me know what I can expect to get milage wise (on average) on a full tank of petrol?

now away for a full weekend drive somewhere or just anywhere

signed: happy Cooper owner. :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yup..... One yellow and black Cooper. Stand out don't they? Mind, I keep getting double vision - I live about a mile and half from my dealer and keep seeing their current demonstrator. Guess the colour and options scheme! Wonder where they got the idea?

I'm glad you're in Belfast rik, no danger of triple vision. Good luck with the car, and enjoy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts