MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a buggy that fits in the boot and still leaves a little room for other things - it is a Graco Shopping buggy and can be bought in Argos for £49.99, it saves you folding the rear seat down !

·
Registered
546 Posts
Buggy/pushchair that fits in the boot

Thanks for that info - very useful - our kids refuse to be driven in anything other than the MINI despite the fact that our "main" car has about 5 times the boot space.

Now all I need to find is a twin buggy that will fit in the boot - to avoid arguments over who's walking!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't help you from personal experience with the double small person situation but if you find one let me know as I think breeding for no.2 may occur during the mini's tenure on our drive !

Basically the only ones that we've found that fit are the ones that fold in half rather than fold flat or scissor fold.

My darling wife however has just told me that she has consulted her Index catalogue and believes that a Kidz Kargo twin discovera puschair will fit - £200 sovs mind you ! (it is quite sad that she now knows the maximum pushchair dimensions for a Mini boot without reference to a tape measure !)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts