MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a MINI for 4 months now and I still don't know anyone with a MINI.
So if there's anyone on this forum that is from Croatia or just passing by, let me know so we can go for a drink/roadtrip and let our MINIs meet :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm not sure if it's forbidden to advertise other forums around here, but all MINI drivers or fans are invited to join the MINI forum Croatia. So far we have two members, but as an admin, I'm trying to spread the word around.

Which ain't easy, you know :D

Anyway, all you guys from Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and finally Croatia are more than welcome to join the forum :wink:

Thanks and LET'S MINI!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not sure if it's forbidden to advertise other forums around here, but all MINI drivers or fans are invited to join the MINI forum Croatia. So far we have two members, but as an admin, I'm trying to spread the word around.

Which ain't easy, you know :D

Anyway, all you guys from Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and finally Croatia are more than welcome to join the forum :wink auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver

Thanks and LET'S MINI!
So this is my fifth post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
ocaluptous
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing