MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Only :bad::bad::bad::bad: Cheny knows........... (Ah Hahahahah The US "Patriot" act prevents me from typing that guy's first name I guess. )

Well, OK, it's basically nothing.

People say it's for a hands-free cellphone microphone or something like that.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
What on earth are those stickers on the sun visors? Litigation protection certainly forces some 'extras' on the US market doesn't it?!

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
We have the most ridiculous...

StevePSB said:
What on earth are those stickers on the sun visors? Litigation protection certainly forces some 'extras' on the US market doesn't it?!
protection stickers around. The courts here don't depend on anyone having common sense(which is not so common anymore) or any innate intelligence. Kinda spooky living in a nation populated by folks being warned not to stick their fingers in an electrical outlet, or to take a bath with your t.v. Seems to me that if someone were really interested in overthrowing our country they'd just have to remove all those warning labels and about half our population would self destruct. Sheesh! ;-)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
fred3 said:
... don't depend on anyone having common sense ... or any innate intelligence.
Hey now, is that a nice thing to say about the 59 million people who voted for Bush? (jk)

·
1xCooper & 2xClubmans...
155 Posts
Is the vent not for the interior space alarm sensor? I was sure that was what behind mine... :confused:

:red:

·
50 PMs no sig group
22,285 Posts
GeorgeCA said:
what is that little vent in front of my clock?
thanks
Something to do with internal air circulation? Your profile says build year 2002 so perhaps that's what it looked like then :) On mine (2004) there's a squarish box located further back towards the rear passenger seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts