MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They've grown on me. :rolleyes:

The only sticking point I can see is that they've got the reverse light built into them. I suppose you could leave it redundant.

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
You would have to change the reverse light too Mo, as you would need to put the rear fog light there.

I don't think they would be worth the hassle, cost, and IMO why change a MkI MINI they look cool already, think white lights would suit more and add something to the car;)

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rakey said:
You would have to change the reverse light too Mo, as you would need to put the rear fog light there.

I don't think they would be worth the hassle, cost, and IMO why change a MkI MINI they look cool already, think white lights would suit more and add something to the car;)
You're right.;)

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
LMB said:
You're right.;)
you know it makes sense Mo, your car is stunning already, going the white route would look cool, and get the front rainbow indicator bulbs from Mikey, they finish it off nicely:D

·
///M Power
5,066 Posts
Do you know if it is possible to get clear rears for an 05 car yet??... my B/W MCS should be here in about a month and I really want the white lenses.... can it be done??... also can the new foglight be given a clear lense from a pre facelight car??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
CooperID
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing