MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what BMW dealers in Canada will be getting the Mini franchises? I have confirmed only Town+Country in Totonto.

I\'m interested in getting on the Cooper S waiting list but T+C is aldready at 25 people and growing.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey. A fellow Canadian. I am probably number 24 or 25 at T&C but as far as I know i have not heard of any other dealers. Town and Country is moving also in the fall to a new dealership which will include a nice big new mini dealership. The new dealership is right down the street from Autohaus BMW in Markham so I imagine that Autohaus is not a mini dealer. You might want to call up some other BMW dealerships such as Budds BMW in Oakville and Maybe Performance BMW in St. Catherines? Perhaps BMW of Mississauga as well.

Do you have your name on a list at T&C because it seems that only 25 people for minis is pretty short. That list is for no specific model

J

·
Registered
86 Posts
Budds BMW in Oakville is going to be a Mini dealer for sure (I don\'t know about Town & Country). I and a buddy put a $500 deposit down for a Cooper \'S\' in June. We got a tour of the dealership and were shown where they will be building a seperate showroom in the fall. The dealer contact is Nelson Furtado (Budds\' BMW 2400 South Service W, Oakville, ON L6L 5M9 Phone: (905)845-3577 or [email protected]

Regards, Nick...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Confirmed dealers in Toronto/GTA that I\'m aware of:

T&C
Budd\'s
Maranello (sister dealer to Mississauga which won\'t have the MINI franchise)

Just put depot on \"S\" @ Budd\'s. I believe I\'m #20 or #21 in line.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
MINI Markham

For those of you that placed an order with Town + Country BMW, (aka MINI Markham) their new web site is up now. I found it quite by accident.

http://markham.mini.ca

1 - 5 of 5 Posts