MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry folks - this is going to be cancelled :(

Paul's has broken his wrist and is unable to drive so can't lead the run, I would cover but now have a meeting in the afternoon so am limited to a normal lunch hour.

If anyone else wants to pick it up and run with it then you're welcome to do so, otherwise we will just re-arrange for January sometime.

Bob :(

Get the tinsel on your aerial, snowman on the dash, don your Santa hat, put Slade on the CD player and hit MK for another legendary Paul Mullett led lunchtime run - woooooooohooooooooo

Date : Tuesday 14th December
Start Time - 1.00ish - will be firmed up nearer the time
Start point - TBA, but around MK somewhere

Those of you who have done these lunchtime runs before will know it's a fun spirited drive around the ( some say surprisingly :rolleyes: ) exciting, challenging country lanes of Milton Keynes' surrounding countryside. For those needing to get back to work there will be a stoppoint at which you can bail out, for those who have a bit of extra time then there's normally a few more roads that can be found ;)

And being the festive season on previous such occasions it has been known for mince pies and Christmas puddings to make an appearance :D

Runners:
Soggy
PaulM
Skinny (maybe)
Matt18 (maybe)
Rich_IX (maybe)
Edna (maybe)
ABG (maybe)
Black&WhiteScooper
Mickey690

·
Now with S power!
23,915 Posts
as a local it would be good to join you on this. have to see if i can get the time off. get back to you.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
bugger, I used to love these runs, now live too far away to join in and don't work from home:rolleyes:

is the date set in stone, as I have the week off if it was a week earlier, that is if someone else hasn't planned something;)

Oh and Punky, well sure I saw him post a while ago that the MINI was going:(

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Added you

Rakey - not sure about the date switch - anyone else? If it is the previous week I can do Tuesday (7th) but not anything else really :( Can you find out for sure if you will be free before we go changing anything ;)

And yes, now you say it I remember Lee's MINI was going :(

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
checked mate, no couldn't do it:(

oh well, hope you guys have fun, these little get togethers always used to be great you lucky lot!;)

·
MINI...Grrrreat!
132 Posts
cough...cough! Splutter, splutter, decond clard returnd to doddingham please.... weeezzzz!

Who said sicky??? :D

Possibly maybe, could take day off and pop down the Mway.

Will let you know soon. ;)

D

·
Yatta!!
8,313 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
anymore ?
Maybe. Hopefully I'll be working on a contract but if not and I can get the MINI then I'll pop round.

It was hard enough keeping up with Paul in a "normal" MCS - worried about following him in his 220bhp machine. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Im in Oxford-- just down the road.... I might be up for joining in... If i can navigate through the giant concrete maze which is milton keynes lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts