MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm planning on ordering my first mini this weekend. Going for a standard cooper with the chili pack and a sunroof but cannot decide on a colour combo :(

I've been thinking of a black roof since it will blend in with the black sunroof, but every now and again i see a while roof with sunroof pic and it looks really good.

Currently torn between every colour they do apart from white, red and yellow as i'm not keen on them. Does anyone have any opinions, or even better pics of these colours with a sunroof also?

Cheers.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Blue with black roof imo!
I'd drop the chilli pack and just pick a few options excluding aircon if buying the sunroof. I think they should give choice of roof or air on the packs.

·
24hr
248 Posts
Pepper White, Black roof looks lovely and best of all it's free so you can use the money you'd have spent on metallic paint and order some other goodies :)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
IMO if there is a sunroof then it has to be a black roof, end of story.

But seeing as you can get sunroof graphics now, and could actually even just have a block of white colour added to it then you could do this to hide the sunroof and then have a white roof;)

So if it was a black roof, PW/B is number one for me, then CR/B a close second:)

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Blue with black roof imo!
I'd drop the chilli pack and just pick a few options excluding aircon if buying the sunroof. I think they should give choice of roof or air on the packs.
No way! Having no Chilli Pack won't do anything for the resale value...

And have a look at pics before you rule out a white roof with sunroof - I had that on my last S, and it didn't detract at all ;)

Best thing you can do is to have a look at plenty of pics and see what floats your boat ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, right now i'm edging towards the lightening blue with a black roof. There was one parked in my work carpark today and it looked awesome.

Wanted to stay away from yellow as i think it looks pretty aweful, Red looks really nice but just doesnt suit me. Not really considered white but just checked out a few pics and it looks ok. I think its probably one of those colours you have to see in person.

·
Registered
50 Posts
How about Oxygen Blue/White:smile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all your comments and pics guys. All awesome colours but in the end I went with Lightening Blue with Black roof which I ordered yesterday :) Should be coming in just over a month!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts