MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
New MINI Severns Club
Joined
·
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Spy doesn't really crack it anymore. Has anyone got any interesting games to play in the car, either by yourself or with a friend?

I bet Phanny has :eek: :p
 

·
totally sure!
Joined
·
25,310 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
Counting MINIs - kids love it and keeps them quiet for hours :D
We do that too but we have to say at the start of the journey how many we think we will spot and set the rules (we both have to seen them, onlky on this side of the motorway, etc) . Its great!!!

I have to say I have been on a "Mini adventure" this weeked, I went up to Tamworth and only saw 3 mini's between there and London....can you believe that!!!!!

Minnie xx
 

·
I Just Can't Get Enough
Joined
·
49,320 Posts
Minnie Mouse said:
I have to say I have been on a "Mini adventure" this weeked, I went up to Tamworth and only saw 3 mini's between there and London....can you believe that!!!!!

Minnie xx
I was around Tamworth on saturday, don't think i saw a Black MINI tho :confused:
 

·
Silly Moo !
Joined
·
12,442 Posts
i have tried to play eye spy with my 4 year old son, but he cant quite grasp what words actually begin with ....

For instance

He says " eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with C" after nearly 20 minutes guessing it will be something stupid like GRASS !

ok, so i need help, we are going to cornwall in a couple of weeks, 6 hour journey ....

apart from spotting mini's and his other favorite Eddy Stobart Lorries :D

Will keep an eye on this thread ....... i need ideas LOL
 

·
total MINI . com
Joined
·
34,893 Posts
Sebby said:
i have tried to play eye spy with my 4 year old son, but he cant quite grasp what words actually begin with ....

For instance

He says " eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with C" after nearly 20 minutes guessing it will be something stupid like GRASS !

ok, so i need help, we are going to cornwall in a couple of weeks, 6 hour journey ....

apart from spotting mini's and his other favorite Eddy Stobart Lorries :D

Will keep an eye on this thread ....... i need ideas LOL

Get a portable DVD player to hook onto the front seat headrest - works wonder ;)

Aime ( 3 , nearly 4 ) likes I spy to and always starts with K - and then says knickers, she thinks she's really clever that it's a silent K :rolleyes: :D
 

·
Silly Moo !
Joined
·
12,442 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
Get a portable DVD player to hook onto the front seat headrest - works wonder ;)

Aime ( 3 , nearly 4 ) likes I spy to and always starts with K - and then says knickers, she thinks she's really clever that it's a silent K :rolleyes: :D
Well that was one option or to get him a hand held computer thingy (but i thought id get a load of tut tut's for using something like that and actually using good old fashioned communication :rolleyes: LOL )

Hee hee think i will put the kids in with leece and marcel ROFL :D :D :D

ARE WE THERE YET ?, ARE WE THERE YET ?,ARE WE THERE YET ?, ARE WE THERE YET ?,ARE WE THERE YET ?, ARE WE THERE YET ?,ARE WE THERE YET ?, ARE WE THERE YET ?,ARE WE THERE YET ?, ARE WE THERE YET ?,ARE WE THERE YET ?, ARE WE THERE YET ?,ARE WE THERE YET ?, ARE WE THERE YET ?,ARE WE THERE YET ?, ARE WE THERE YET ?, :eek:

PMSL :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
 

·
totally sure!
Joined
·
25,310 Posts
mad brummie said:
I was around Tamworth on saturday, don't think i saw a Black MINI tho :confused:
You won't have seen me!! I was out and about in my bestest mates brand new Mitsubushi Outlander (black also) or what ever it's called terrorising Tamworth and surrounding areas! I had to humour her didn't I :confused:

Mind, you would only have seen a black blur as I whizzed down the A5 and M1

Minnie xx
 

·
SCNM misfit
Joined
·
3,304 Posts
LEECE said:
jack used to say eye spy with my little eye something begining with car :rolleyes:

had to tell him thats not the way you play it ...
unless the word was car....pet (& he was trying to help you :D )
 

·
SCNM misfit
Joined
·
3,304 Posts
Pub Cricket -

Pass a pub sign, count the number of legs (people, animals etc - so coach & horses is good :D ). Keep going until -
No legs on the sign = your out.

No good if (a) your on the motorway (b) your driving.....................fast.............> :black:
:D :D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
shedend
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing
Top