MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuzzy and I are planning on driving our RV from the Dragon in NC to Alaska in 2009. Thought some of you might be interested? ;)

You'll need an RV, restaurants and motels are rare along the route. I'll post links to some RV rental places if anyone is actually crazy enough to consider joining us. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Aprilwine,

Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts have been discussing an Alaskan trip since last december. One of our members has worked out a bunch of the details, stops, hotels, and route. It's still in the planning stages and we would most likely not take the same route as you, but we could meet up. We will all be driving Minis. Keep us posted on the dates and stops. We will have our year end planning meeting in December.

Missed you at the Magical Mystery Mini Tour. Thanks for all your help with the promo. It was a great sucess.

We will be posting photos and videos on the website magicalmysteryminitour.com.

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Norm, I really regret missing MMMT. :(

We will be towing a MINI, but couldn't keep up with those driving them. Would be nice to meet up at a stop or two, could be handy for your caravan since we're driving a rolling comfort station. ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
We will call the RV the "Mother Ship". Nothing wrong with a "comfort station".

Cheers for now. We will put this on the agenda and keep you posted. In the meantime.....keep the rubber side down :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts