MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Loving his JCW!!!
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed in the brochure for the Factory JCW, on p40 there is a photo showing the works seats, but also some Carbon Door Grips. Ive never seen these before.

Does anyone know about them / have any price info, part numbers etc. Picture here:

carbon door grips.jpg

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I noticed in the brochure for the Factory JCW, on p40 there is a photo showing the works seats, but also some Carbon Door Grips. Ive never seen these before.

Does anyone know about them / have any price info, part numbers etc. Picture here:

View attachment 148874
Woo woo i likeeee.............................gets ready to spend more cash:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I've asked the question regarding price, part no. & availabillity:smile:

Should hopefully have an answer this afternoon.

Reactions: rogan200

·
Loving his JCW!!!
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I asked my dealer this morning to and he replied: "They are £32.96 Inc Vat, but are currently on hold @ BMW, with no ETA."

I assume that is the price per side, but that still seems cheap to me for something from MINI. Hope they get them in stock.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
No reply from my MINI parts guy either, so a good sign they're not available yet. I remember the rear CF diffuser being in pics weeks before you could buy it too.

I've been dismantling to see how hard it is to fit. The arm bolster is easy to take off and then a torq screw holds one end. But there's obviously a screw in the other end that's hidden by the speaker cover...........how the hell do you get these off, as they are so tight:eek:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
as they are on £36ish maybe they are just stick on / clip on covers?
Although they do sound cheap. The part in question is too easy to remove and too simple a part to mess with a clip on CF cover. They will be CF covered OEM parts just like the OEM Wood and brushed alloy ones you can buy.

Sometimes JCW pricing dept f##ks up, as they charge £47 for the JCW uprated rear anti roll bar and MINI OEM bar is £60-70:confused:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
i ordered those to, in belgium they cost 56€ for one, i think they are made to click over .
Part no's.......................pretty please:):D

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
left door: 51 41 0 433 056
right door: 51 41 0 433 057

belgium price 49 € a piece. i lookt for it in the books.
Have you received these yet. If so, can you post pictures:smile:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Are the new carbon bits any lighter than the original alloy ones, might make my Mini even faster! :p

P.
Lol, no weight loss but at least they're way cheaper than the CF rear diffuser on the 430 Scuderia...........................£5530:eek:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Part numbers and pricing stated above are correct are the price is each and they're not covers.

Plenty of stock showing in Germany, but MINI UK have them on hold. Hold code 04. I should find out on Monday what code 04 means.

If they're not released before sept, i'll be picking up a set when over to Spa GP:D

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Update:

04 Code means on hold awaiting 'test fit'. So i can order these but have to have the purchasing dealer fit them. 1 hrs labour at £97.50 inc VAT.

So i'll get them in Belgium:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
left door: 51 41 0 433 056
right door: 51 41 0 433 057

belgium price 49 € a piece. i lookt for it in the books.
Did you get these yet?. Which dealer in Belgium did you get them from?.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Have you received these yet. If so, can you post pictures:smile:
Any update ?.

Price increase in Belgium as put these to 61.78 euros each. I'm picking up a set when over to Spa next week:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts