MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
speedlover
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

This month, a mini dealer in belgium gave us a brochure with all new JCW products;
CF spoilers,... seats, brakes, suspension, ....
but without the prices!
Is there somewhone who know the prices of the cf roof spoiler, suspension and brakes set?
And or the brakes good or just normal?!

Greetzz

·
speedlover
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
jeroenengeler said:
Hi,

This month, a mini dealer in belgium gave us a brochure with all new JCW products;
CF spoilers,... seats, brakes, suspension, ....
but without the prices!
Is there somewhone who know the prices of the cf roof spoiler, suspension and brakes set?
And or the brakes good or just normal?!

Greetzz
I'm sorry,
but I found the prices on the site of JCW, the new products are now (8-10-2004) available!
www.johncooper.co.uk
greetzz

·
speedlover
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cooper S Works said:
Yeah, i can't find the prices either....
I'm sorry, the prices are not in there, but with the Number of the products you can find the prices,
In Belgium:
The S conversion kit: 4500€
Brake set, front was only available (???) 1000€
CF mirror cabs 250€
CF bonnet scoop 350€
The CF rear spoiler is not available yet! :( :( And he is beautiful!
Stress bar 250€
CF boot ... 250€
greetzz and sorry for the misunderstand! :)

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
jeroenengeler said:
I'm sorry, the prices are not in there, but with the Number of the products you can find the prices,
In Belgium:
The S conversion kit: 4500€
Brake set, front was only available (???) 1000€
CF mirror cabs 250€
CF bonnet scoop 350€
The CF rear spoiler is not available yet! :( :( And he is beautiful!
Stress bar 250€
CF boot ... 250€
greetzz and sorry for the misunderstand! :)
It's ok, I just thought I was missing something.:D

I think the CF Rear Spoiler is the coolest of all the exterior mods.:cool:

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
However you exchange those Euros into UK sterling... you can guarentee there will be some JCW tax to go on top of those :D :rolleyes:

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
LMB said:
It's ok, I just thought I was missing something.:D

I think the CF Rear Spoiler is the coolest of all the exterior mods.:cool:
I saw the rear spoiler fitted to an MCS JCW when I went to the John Cooper Garages in West sussex last saturday. It looks rather cool, but can't help comparing it to those you see fitted to nissan sunny's and the like.

Personally I feel that It is best left for track days, where it really does provide the car with an on-track presence.

I like the carbon fiber scoop though. I have dark silver so it should look quite snazzy. Alternatively I reckon a black scoop would also look good, and could be a simple swap with another MCS, always changin back if we didnt like the look.

They are really easy to fit, just a couple of nuts and screws...

- but if I had the scoop, then i would have to have the mirrors and the rear boot handle too.
:rolleyes: :D

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
I know what you're saying, it's a bit like Viper Stripes. I was on my way to the dealership to get them fitted when I happened to pass an Astra with them on. I immediately did a U-Turn.:D

My only really concern would be some little runt stealing them.:rolleyes:

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
LMB said:
I know what you're saying, it's a bit like Viper Stripes. I was on my way to the dealership to get them fitted when I happened to pass an Astra with them on. I immediately did a U-Turn.:D

My only really concern would be some little runt stealing them.:rolleyes:
You seem to have a problem with your keyboard - somebody has swapped the "r" key for the "c" key :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
The problem I have with viper stripes is that they are going to be offering them on the new Fiesta ST as well..... :eek: which puts me off as well..... I quite like the CooperFlags wide racing stripe, that looks a bit different ;)

As for the carbon Fibre, pennies in the money box are already-a-falling :D I would really like the scoop, mirror caps and boot handle, I think they would look tre :cool: :cool: on a black car like yours and mine Mo ;) :D

·
speedlover
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wibbly said:
However you exchange those Euros into UK sterling... you can guarentee there will be some JCW tax to go on top of those :D :rolleyes:
Hi,
Euros into ...

euh... :confused:
1.5 euro is one pond

greetzz, :red:
PS:is there someone who has got some pics of the CF ( very cool ) rear spoiler???

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
LMB said:
I do as well.;) I just don't think they'd last long on the car.:D
Good point....... :(

Mind you I still have my Titanium valve caps on from Max Power and they went on in August :D

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
jeroenengeler said:
Hi,
Euros into ...

euh... :confused:
1.5 euro is one pond

greetzz, :red:
PS:is there someone who has got some pics of the CF ( very cool ) rear spoiler???
Greetzz

Roughly speaking yes, 1.5 euros to the pound, altho we could expect a healthy increase on those exchanged prices to make them less so attractive :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
I'm amazed mine have lasted....... :rolleyes:

Perhaps there is hope for Carbon Fibre after all ;)

Now anyone got any pics of that spoiler :p

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
wibbly said:
I'm amazed mine have lasted....... :rolleyes:

Perhaps there is hope for Carbon Fibre after all ;)

Now anyone got any pics of that spoiler :p
I have seen one - can't remember where though.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Think man, think :D

I didn't see any external carbon fibre at all on my recent trip to JCW... they didn't have any in the showroom at all...... :(

Only the springs and the dash..... dash looked nice tho ;) :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts