MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being WELSH, a Cardiff City FAN & a member of this site, just like to say well done to the 'Bluebirds' for there famous victory over 'Dirty' Leeds today in the F.A Cup. Cardiff won 2-1 & Leeds had a player sent off. Just like to say well done to the 'Bluebirds' & how about a repeat of 1927? :D :D :D

(maybe there's more chance of a fault free MINI :D :D )

·
Registered
632 Posts
smiffy said:
Being WELSH, a Cardiff City FAN & a member of this site, just like to say well done to the 'Bluebirds' for there famous victory over 'Dirty' Leeds today in the F.A Cup. Cardiff won 2-1 & Leeds had a player sent off. Just like to say well done to the 'Bluebirds' & how about a repeat of 1927? :D :D :D

(maybe there's more chance of a fault free MINI :D :D )
Well done smiffy - we have lives outside the MINI confines.

S`pity you`re from over that border though !

;) ;)-:(

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
smiffy said:
famous victory over 'Dirty' Leeds today in the F.A Cup. Cardiff won 2-1 & Leeds had a player sent off. Just like to say well done to the 'Bluebirds'
I have to say that brought a smile to my face:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Re: Re: Cardiff City (nout to do with MINI)

Jakx said:
Well done smiffy - we have lives outside the MINI confines.

S`pity you`re from over that border though !

;) ;)-:(
Careful matey, that's my home country your talking about. Bloody good roads for thrashing a Mini round, too;)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rich, I want that flag, where did you get it:confused: :confused: :D :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Don't look a Gif Dragon in the mouth!!

smiffy said:
Rich, I want that flag, where did you get it:confused: :confused: :D :D
Cheers matey!

I can't give you as helpful answer as i would like 'cos I dragged this off the net from adifferent machine

Anyway, I found it by typing a search into Google (It's the best!) for "gif library"

I quickly found a US site featuring a flags section with an animated Welsh Dragon (Find me a country with a cooler flag!), however it was bigger than the regulation 50 pixel max size. I saved the file to my hard drive anyhow

I then found a different site that had a free online gif editor - You upload the gif file from your hard drive to the site and can play around with all sorts of things - I just shrunk it to 50 pixel width & resaved it back to my hard drive

A quick trip to my personal profile at MINI2, et voila!

Anyway that's all a bit long winded, but hopefully useful to you or others - You are very welcome to take it if you'd like:)
(Just right click'n'save on my avatar...)

P.S. I checked out your Smiffy2 gallery and spotted 2 cool things:
a) An Indi Blue Cooper w/ white & silver 5-spokes - I'm getting this, but on an 'S'. Sweet!
b) Photos of Rydale BMW/MINI in Cardiff - I dragged my family along there when visiting home (near Bridgend) late last year to ogle the MINI having belted one round some lanes near Oxford near the in-laws:cool:
Nice one!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
woo hoo look at that flag

·
Registered
18 Posts
bcfc

you may be able to beat Leeds but you cant beat the mighty reds from Bristol !!

Div 1 ??? Still not sure whether we will get there but eh we are 9 points clear of you lot !!!

All the best in the next round. Whether you will be able to watch it is another matter !!

Up the reds

Sorry mini fans - just a bit of banter !!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Re: easy . . .

Jakx said:
How about the British Union Jack?

Just for starters!

:D :D
Well, much as I like the UJ - I'm a patriotic Brit as much as a Welshman, and it's certainly up there in terms of design & icon-status, not to mention all those colonies who either pinched the colour scheme or stuck a small UJ in the corner - The Welsh flag has a bloody great fire-breathing monster on it for god's sake!

*Nobody* can beat this:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts