I wish i was good on a computer :(

heres some pictures of what my minis like :

I have s wheels spoiler filler cap and my funky mirror caps

Thanks Mike

·
spanglermini1
1 Posts
any chance?!?

Is there any chance that I could get a Hyper Blue 2006 Black Roof and Black Strips with the driving lights, I do like the bigger ones to use it as a background as well.

I would appreciate it if it could be done, not a big deal

Attachments

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
I've seen Cooperation images change over the years and can safely say he is the daddy. He's is own worst enemy though as everyone ens up wanting one :D (incuding me lol):

These are the last 2 Cooperation did for me:
Proper Retro :D :

Getting more Modern:

And the version they spawned (Got permission to ruin ;) his work :D ) which resulted in the "Signature riles" being created:

Animated with Deej "dropping my new Cooper off":

Me doing some fudging for when my S was coming

Then obviously he moved onto the cartoon Disney "Cars" ones and now the latest like Bhozars.

·
Registered
237 Posts
hey, does anyone know where u can get the bigger versions on the cartoons with faces? iv made 1 but its just to small to use as anything.
cheers

·
Registered
124 Posts
I remember him doing them for me a while back, they all look so cool. Ive sold my original MINI and looking for another. Craig i think i remember you saying you created these in Illustrator, do you have the template so i can create my own? Here is the sig that i made from the one he did for me, i cant seem to find the original anywhere.

41 - 60 of 101 Posts