MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
How do you use this, is it with photoshop.....

Any chance anybody could do mine for me :) pleeeeeeaaaaaassee would love it

Its an r56 one, chilli red with red roof and mirrors, has jcw kit, r99s and now an s spoiler and chrome side repeaters:

please..........:D:D

Attachments

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
How do you use this, is it with photoshop.....

Any chance anybody could do mine for me :) pleeeeeeaaaaaassee would love it

Its an r56 one, chilli red with red roof and mirrors, has jcw kit, r99s and now an s spoiler and chrome side repeaters:

please..........:D:D
i did the line drawing in Illustrator then transfured it into photoshop....ill give yours ago when i get a few spare days mate lol.

Looks very interesting Adam:wink:, can't see the bottom 3 pics though:puzzled:
hmmm thats strange....here is the most recent one (used image shack instead of photobucket)\

·
Registered
285 Posts
lol DAYS?? does it take that long? would be really cool if you could but don't worry if it takes ages,
You've even done your exhaust and stickers, its awesome. :)

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
lol DAYS?? does it take that long? would be really cool if you could but don't worry if it takes ages,
You've even done your exhaust and stickers, its awesome. :)
ive been doing this one for 3 days (on and off.) probably done 10 hours or so on it. yea done the stickers etc, need to do mini badges too. got like 7 hours left i recon.

ill see if i have time to do yours as im doing mine as part of a uni project, so i could probly use urs too.....:)

·
Registered
285 Posts
OMG that takes ages, looks awesome tho!!!! well would be cool if you did need another :)

good luck with the plasti -dipping this weekend (you should set up a thread in the cooper thread showing al your mods with photos as you progress, as you always seem to be doing something :))

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
OMG that takes ages, looks awesome tho!!!! well would be cool if you did need another :)

good luck with the plasti -dipping this weekend (you should set up a thread in the cooper thread showing al your mods with photos as you progress, as you always seem to be doing something :))
Cheers - yea ill let you all know how its going, i cant resist not doing anything to her! haha

I hope you don't mind COOPERation, but I couldn't resist having a little play... It might be teeeeeeny but I combined various features of some of the cars and came up with mine:D

looks good mate!

·
:: 32mpg woo! ::
1,023 Posts
looks good mate!
Cheers pal:p Awesome work with your motor.. I tried having a go with Illustrator on a pic of my car for all of about 2 minutes, but I just went :aargh::angry::puzzled::bad:

lol - So I went back to Photoshop (which I'm more familiar with) and cobbled together that tiny pic of mine:D Looking forward to seeing how yours progresses, keep up the good work!:cool:

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Cheers pal:p Awesome work with your motor.. I tried having a go with Illustrator on a pic of my car for all of about 2 minutes, but I just went :aargh::angry::puzzled::bad:

lol - So I went back to Photoshop (which I'm more familiar with) and cobbled together that tiny pic of mine:D Looking forward to seeing how yours progresses, keep up the good work!:cool:
yea illustrator is good fun - trinna get to know it better. been using photoshop for 7 years...only just started using illustrator!

that lil one of urs looks good shoulkd put it on ur sig :p

·
Hot Orange Owners Tribe
150 Posts
Anyone fancy doin mine,
would give small donation to your chosen charity if needed, lovin yours MightyM1ke, but also like the CARS
ours now has the quad lamps and chrome mirror caps as seen in my gallery under nemo folder
thanks in advance Andy

61 - 80 of 101 Posts