MINI Cooper Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was looking at these on the North American site place thingy :)

They are so so so so cool.

Could I put in a request to you wonderful people.

Mine is Black Eye Purple Mini One, he is called Borris, has chrome lining and wing mirrors and a panoramic sun roof.

If someone could also do one with a racing rowing boat on top that would be so appreciated.

I can do a donation if you want me to but it would be very much appericated. I have waited so long for my mini i'd love to get him a little more personalised.

Thankingyou in advance :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hello mate

Just seen the thread about the drawings you do and was wondering if you could do one of mine.

I have an R56 cooper s in Astro Black with Crown spoke alloys and have replaced the chrome grill surround with the JCW black one

If you could do it so I can print it off A4 that would be great

Let me know if there is a charge

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
82 Posts
cartoon pics

aww!! what fab pics , can anyone one help me where i can get a pic of my my car? ive got standard R56 mini cooper s , dark silver with black roof and mirrors, 17 mini lites , rear quarter windows are darkened , boot spoiler , crome petrol cap.
plain dark silver bonnet thought , no strips.

be most grateful if anyone could help. i tried copy and pastein a pic of one that was closet to mine

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry to dig up this old thread but I think it's well worth it!

Too much cool art to be missed by new people don't-cha think?

:)

·
MINI: my mid life crisis!
63 Posts
Is it possible that anyone could either do a cartoon pic of my BEP S or explain how to do it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
cartoon minis

I have a grey mini cooper s convertible with black stripes on the bonnet where could I get a cartoon image to use as my status photo please ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Craig!

We are picking up our new MY/MY Clubman this week. No pic needed, but do you think Swamp Holly Orange would go well as a roof color with Mellow Yellow, or do you have a better idea for a different roof color? ;)

I still have the spray gun!:D Sherry wants me to paint the Mirror caps and Daisy wheel centers this time also.

As the planning goes it would be MY body, Orange roof, and Chili Red wheel centers and mirror caps. She said if you are going to be a Bear, be a Grizzly!

The Orange Roof you recommended last time was such a hit. More people talked to Sherry about it than talked to me, (I think they thought I was driving my kids car). The new owner in the Ukrane is very happy with the color scheme also. :)
Glad to see you back here Craig. :)

81 - 100 of 101 Posts
About this Discussion
100 Replies
64 Participants
wailiya
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing