MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a R56 cooper s
Need to know how to remove the 6 cd auto changer located in the dashboard.
have brought some tools that are supposed to assist but cant see where they go.
when I try to eject a cd, it makes a noise as if its going to, but does nothing.
need to remove it either to fix or replace

· Registered
15 Posts
When I first read your post I was happy to see someone was needing to know how to do what I need to do. I was sorry to see no one had the information on how to do this. I’m looking everywhere I can think to figure it out and when I do, I’ll return here and let you know. Can’t believe no one on this forum has never had to R&R their cd changer.

The problem with mine is, all lights flashing and will not accept a cd so I want to pull it out, fix or throw away.

Doug

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I first read your post I was happy to see someone was needing to know how to do what I need to do. I was sorry to see no one had the information on how to do this. I’m looking everywhere I can think to figure it out and when I do, I’ll return here and let you know. Can’t believe no one on this forum has never had to R&R their cd changer.

The problem with mine is, all lights flashing and will not accept a cd so I want to pull it out, fix or throw away.

Doug
Thanks Doug, mine does exactly the same. Like you I have search the internet, but no joy, looks like you have to remove part of the dash below. Thought there might be an easier way.
Or at least was hoping there would be an easier option. Thanks again.

· My other car is a Mini
83 Posts
Thanks Doug, mine does exactly the same. Like you I have search the internet, but no joy, looks like you have to remove part of the dash below. Thought there might be an easier way.
Or at least was hoping there would be an easier option. Thanks again.
I'm having a similar problem, the CD player just wont eject the CD and i have to keep in listening to What's the Story Morning Glory! HELP!
Usually a CD player has a manual release, a tiny button to be pushed with a paperclip or something like it, but i cannot see one.

Any clues, Anyone?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.