MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I noticed threads for gatherings in the NH area and Cape Cod. Besides the Mini Takes the States event, is there anything going on in Central Mass or the immediate Boston area?

Werd!
-Dave

·
Resident Panpsychist
2,655 Posts
...is there anything going on in Central Mass or the immediate Boston area?...
Hang in there, Dave! There are usually a number of greater Bahstun events throughout the year. You can also check the Monadnock Area MINI Association and the Massachusetts Motoring Club for events.

Also, we are a very loose-knit group of folks who have no central organization and, thus, ANYONE is free to set up an event! Got an interesting drive to nowhere? Hankering to to go visit the home of the World's Smallest Big-Screen TV? Curious about that drive to Martha's Vineyard? Just check for date conflicts and set something up!

Welcome!

Theo

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A home invasion sounds fun! lol

And yeah, I signed up over at the Mass Motoring Club last week, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything they end up doing. I noticed one event was at someone's house in Worcester, looked like a good time too.

The only thing I could offer would be a comfy couch, 65 inch HDTV, and some 360 or Wii action. Or hell, if anyone is into Halo, we can have a Mini Halo Lan party. Those are fun with friends.

w00t!

·
Yo! Ol' Man!
1,966 Posts
Always up for a random meet up at Hot Dog Annies and some tooling around the reservoirs...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts