1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
wow man

·
Sponsor and Widget
1,736 Posts
How much to make a rear apron with side dual exhaust spaces similar to M3 as opposed to the centre space for the current dual exhaust outlet?

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Boo said:
How much to make a rear apron with side dual exhaust spaces similar to M3 as opposed to the centre space for the current dual exhaust outlet?
Unfeasible, but I've seen something similar on birds.co.uk called a 'spirit exhaust' apron. Made of normal plastic. :)

·
Gone Old School
745 Posts
Nice work Nick

Mate if you took Amex I would order the lot!!! hahaha

Keep it going, i cant wait to see your car have a Mag 3 page spread done on your machine.

·
Registered
775 Posts
OMFG thats HAWT :eek:

How many parts are there to the door, is it 3? the door card, handle bar and the D ring!?

Nick i wanna come over to check it out before going overseas :)

·
SOOTY!
161 Posts
Is that CF CF or stuff that looks like CF?

If its CF CF how much lighter is it? Are we talking noticable weight reductions (5-10k dash/doors) or just wankfactor++?

M

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
IT is CF... all CF!!

Looks UNFARKENBELIVABLE Nick!!

You might be able to hear as you drive now!!

Todd

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^UB^ said:
OMFG thats HAWT :eek:

How many parts are there to the door, is it 3? the door card, handle bar and the D ring!?

Nick i wanna come over to check it out before going overseas :)
Give us a call mate, when you leaving.

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
malliemcg said:
Is that CF CF or stuff that looks like CF?

If its CF CF how much lighter is it? Are we talking noticable weight reductions (5-10k dash/doors) or just wankfactor++?

M
real Cf, not overlay crap.
You'd probably save close to 4-5kg with the doors and dash, but it has a huge wankfactor as well!!

Its 4 pieces but they've all been bonded together to make it look neater.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Damn!!!! that is NICE....
although it may look a bit overdone with the entire door...but that'll depend how it looks witht he rest of the car!

btw, Isnt that defective since it isnt safe to the passenger and driver during a side on crash? whats the regulations on that?

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
chosta said:
Damn!!!! that is NICE....
although it may look a bit overdone with the entire door...but that'll depend how it looks witht he rest of the car!

btw, Isnt that defective since it isnt safe to the passenger and driver during a side on crash? whats the regulations on that?
Bits can be done seperately,
In a heavy side on collision the carbon wont break, its if you continue to use it after the impact that it starts to become dangerous (will seperate under another heavy impact load). And its not defective as its oem fitment and size. The side impact bar within the door is the important thing. What about the porsches and ferraris that come into the country with carbon doors?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.