MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an Electric Blue Mini Cooper S a couple of weeks ago, but just changed it to Pepper White (Body/Roof) after seeing some of the pics on the web. It looks awesome!!!

The dealer told me I might have to wait an extra month but it'll be worth it I rekon. Gonna put some Black racing stripes on the bonnet too!

Can't wait till February/March 2004........

Attachments

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
in the words of the monty python team....

you lucky, lucky, lucky, ba$t&rd!:p

Good on you, PW is the best, so wish it had been option when I ordered mine. Get black Viper stripes on it, they look cool :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nice PW with centre stripes! I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E :D

Those four spots though - they're not the newminisport ones by the look of it. Or are they? They look smaller to my untrained eye. Do BMW do an option for 4 lights and not just 2?

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Those are the BMW lights, the car is a dealer car that came to Rockingham race track with us, and is the most fantastic Mini I have had the pleasure to lay eyes on.

Dealers will do four spots, but pricey, another lovely car if 4 spots are your thing is BRG MC, have a look in his gallery, very nice and tasty car he has :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pics. I've been searching high and low and managed to find quite a few. Haven't seen any MCS PW/PW with sunroof yet.

Haven't decided on how I'm going to do the stripes. Probably just the standard two across the bonnet. I'm getting the sunroof so it might look a bit odd if I put strips anywhere else.

Think I will get the two spot lights on the front too! Got 4 or so months to think about it anyhow! :(

Can anybody recommend a good brand of tinting. I've heard the 3M product is pretty good.

Cheers

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
BRG MC said:
why thank you Rakey!!! :D yeah BMW lights are expensive I think they cost me £650 inc fitting
yeah well, never really told you but I think your car rocks, the lights and roof graphics are the mutz nutts :D

Oh here is another PW, white out stripes, seems there are few in the states, so have look in some of the local threads over there ;)

Attachments

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Hey I fell in love with it first :(

Oh well guess by the time I come to buy my next MCS they will be everywhere, and it would be kind of cool to have a mate with the opposite colour to mine :D We really do need to start spec'in your car mate :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.