MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of diliberating and the worry of roof wear problems, I have decided to change my order from Coopers S Cab to standard S (replacing my existing one). I have lost the bottle.

Anyway, I have ordered a solid blk, with full leather, aero kit, sun roof, HK, chilli etc. My only choice now are the wheels. I would like to change from the S-spoke to something else. I will be ordering the red calipers when they are available, so would like some alloys to compliment. I was thinking of getting the 18in JCW.

What do you think? has anyone else got them? do they fit well? do they effect performance?

or

What other alternatives do I have

Your comments would very much be appreciated

·
Registered
56 Posts
Do you know how much they are going to cost? My Cooper S will be ready by Jan 21 if all goes well and I have to submit final spec by end of Nov which may mean that I miss out on them if they aren't released until Xmas.... :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been advised by mt dealer and JC that the price is not out until Dec. It is not a factory fiitted option, so like mine, BMW will fit on when they receive final spec car from Oxford.

I can't believe they will cost much, but I am defo getting mine in Red. Not sure if other colours are available.

Guys, what do you think about what alloys to go with them, I need your opinions. Not sure if they will suit the S Spokes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts