MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible to change the colour line sections?
if so, where can i buy different colours and is it easy to do yourself?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are the padded things on the interior of hte door handle and along the dashboard. Thinking about replacing blue ones with the dark grey. i havent seen them on any accessory websites, so didnt konw if it was possible.

·
Confused By Certain Users
9,613 Posts
they are the padded things on the interior of hte door handle and along the dashboard. Thinking about replacing blue ones with the dark grey. i havent seen them on any accessory websites, so didnt konw if it was possible.
If you speak to Chris @ Woodmans (member on here) he should be able to help you. ;)

These are the part numbers for the dark grey 'knee protection' and the arm rest.

Knee Protection

Arm Rest

I am not 100% sure if they are right, but Chris will know. ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I asked the same question at the dealer last month and the response was that the arm rests simply clipped in, but the pieces on the dash were a lot of effort to change.

·
Confused By Certain Users
9,613 Posts
I asked the same question at the dealer last month and the response was that the arm rests simply clipped in, but the pieces on the dash were a lot of effort to change.
As far as I am aware the knee protection bits are just held in with a few screws, but you have to take certain parts of the dash off to get to the screws.

·
Registered
12 Posts
cream colour line

is it actually possible to change the colour line to cream??

i've just ordered my clubman with a black interior/piano trim/anthracyte headline and i am worried it will be too dark with the grey dash and wanted to change it to cream.
i just talked to the dealer but they say it is too late!! should i just insist? the order only went though this morning!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was thinking of changing my colour line, or at least some of it, to yellow.

Yellow is no longer available from a dealer, is it possible to pick up the bits elsewhere?

Thanks

JS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts