MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right as the ball is drawing ever closer ! And a few people have now said they are staying the Friday night as well. So being the smart responsible one i am i am going to make a list lol

Unfortunately there is another large party that have booked in that night already so we can only have the tables we need at 7PM. This means leaving the hotel at 6.50 PM.

Red Hot World Buffet and Bar

And every one must have lots of drinks for Winnies Birthday :D

Bowling

As everyone is asking I have looked into this and there is availability for that evening and the bowling place is on the same estate as Red hot.

Bowling is open until 1.30AM and the bar till 1AM.

We are booked in at 10PM as thats when the unlimited bowling for £11 starts - this is the only option available for our booking. I have reserved this for up to 30 people.

What you need to do

Bowling HAS to be paid for in advance and within the next 7 DAYS. After that the booking will be lost and you cannot be added to the party.

To book please call +44 (0)871 873 3150 and follow the options for Northampton and then get connected to the operator. Quote booking reference 339547 - MINI2.

PLEASE BOOK BY TUESDAY 6TH MAY!!!!

1 Jordan210
2 Killerbyte
3 Mister (as far as i can remember :p)
4 Wincakes (The Birthday Girl)
5 BP (The small Irish girl :p)
6 Minicabrio
7 Scrogg
8 Nicky J
9 Derek J
10 ----------
11 Randap +1
12 Carlos
13 Gravity
14 Dalboyne +1
15 Minnie Mouse
16 Lorraine
17 Fevs
18 Nath316 (Not staying but makinng the effert ! )
19 minisoopercooper ( Has Friday hotel reservation finally :p )
20 Dakini
21 Stuvoi + Helen
22 Snowie & SnowieOwl
23 Shamster + Sharon
24 Speedd ( There your on the list :p )
25 Harpo + Rose
26 Prowse + Ali
27 Andrew Jarreat +1
28 Poppet
29 Lesley + Ian
Any more for any more ? :D

·
220 Wild Stallions
2,790 Posts
Yep, we'll be there friday night.....

AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON THE FRIDAY TOO!!!

So I'll be expecting lots of beverages to be consumed! :D:D:D

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yum Pizza Wrap :D That was the best idea iv ever had !

Last years friday was great :D Shame i was going home after :D so this year im staying wooo :D

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
Having read back through the Charity Ball thread I've noticed that Scrogg, Mad Brummie, Nicky J, Derek J, Carlos and Gravity are also staying on Friday too. :)

There may be others but these are the ones that jumped to mind. :D

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Having read back through the Charity Ball thread I've noticed that Scrogg, Mad Brummie, Nicky J, Derek J, Carlos and Gravity are also staying on Friday too. :)

There may be others but these are the ones that jumped to mind. :D
Thanks kev :D did the same and got a few other people ! Team work lol

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
it was either the bushes or the rear end of a clio - i thought i chose well under the circumstances :D

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
We are also there on the Friday night...and are both pretty rubbish at bowling! But we got a Wii for Xmas, so we can practice in the comfort of our own home......;)

See you folks there!

Ian & Sue

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
please stop - your tempting me to add another day to my booking :eek:
No chance of that, your wallet is about as tight as your [blank] :p ;)

We are also there on the Friday night...and are both pretty rubbish at bowling! But we got a Wii for Xmas, so we can practice in the comfort of our own home......;)

See you folks there!

Ian & Sue
It will be good to finally meet you Ian - shame it never happened while I had the Minx, having the two Cool Blue Coopers together would have been excellent :)

1 - 20 of 288 Posts
About this Discussion
287 Replies
32 Participants
wincakes
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing