MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 288 Posts

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Think it has to be Saturday for us as K has to get to me, and then up to Northampton. So guess we'll make up VDT (Valuable Drinking Time) on the Saturday - HIC! :p

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
a pint (or three or five) is the PERFECT cure for jetlag :p

i'll be there Friday night ... oh, and if anyone's driving up Friday from Oxfordshire, lemme know if i can hitch a ride. :D
Where abouts in Oxfordshire as i Should be about 25 mins away from Oxford !

·
oooh ... pagers!
7,799 Posts
Jordan,

Not sure yet ... hopefully near the uni, as that's where I'll be spending my time! :p Since I'm supposed to be moving over around beginning March, hopefully I'll know soon and let ya know! :D

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
... oh, and if anyone's driving up Friday from Oxfordshire, lemme know if i can hitch a ride. :D
It's possible, Dakini. We are waiting until next month to see if we can book the Plant Oxford tour, probably on the Friday morning, so we might be in the right area, and we might have space in the back seat of the cabrio........

Ian

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Your more than welcome to catch a lift up there with me Chloe and then see Karl there on saturday ;)

Just a thought :)
Hi - not sure of your real name - have we met?! Not sure how Karl would react to that, ask him I suppose.

I would prefer to go with my babe but thank you anyway.

C x
:puzzled:

·
*Merry Prankster*
20,778 Posts
Hi - not sure of your real name - have we met?! Not sure how Karl would react to that, ask him I suppose.

I would prefer to go with my babe but thank you anyway.

C x
:puzzled:
Yes, you have met Jon at Rakeys Birthday bash.......he was the very tall one we call Big Giant Jon (according to his dad) :D

41 - 60 of 288 Posts
About this Discussion
287 Replies
32 Participants
wincakes
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing