MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
**** Thanks to all those who have bid so far :) - please refer to page 1 to see the current bid amounts along with current winning names***

********* ONE OR TWO PEOPLE ARE SENDING PAGERS RATHER THAN PM's (PRIVATE MESSAGES) WHEN BIDDING. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST CONFIRM YOUR BID ON HERE BY SENDING A PM TO MYSELF AND BOB OTHERWISE YOUR BID WILL NOT STAND.*********

Don't forget the on-line auction closes Friday 7th April at 12.00 midday UK time and the winning bidder/s will then have the chance to do final bidding for their item/s on the night of the Ball. (If you have the highest on-line bid we will need a contact phone number for you to bid further if required on Ball night).

Thanks again :)

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Would all bidders please now include a telephone number they may be contacted on during the evening of Saturday 8th April so they may join in "live" bidding from the Charity Ball. Please note , only the "online" high bidder will be invited to join the auction at this stage :)

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Bidding is now closed thank you :)

The Aerokit stands at £500 with Stripey

The Russ Swift Experience at £100 with Aiden

The GGR Conversion at £275 with Naughty Magpie

The 3 of you can now join in live bidding from the Ball tomorrow night, PM me NOW your telephone number we can contact you on, I will be offline from 07:00hrs tomorrow, and we will call you when your auction lot comes up. The bidding will start at your bid so only those at the Ball itself wanting to pay more can then bid against you - should make a fun evening :D The auction will not commence until after the dinner so a phone call anytime between 9.30pm and 10.30pm is likely, but may vary. If you are going to be unavailable tomorrow night then send me a PM detailing the maximum amount you are willing to bid and I will arrange someone to act as your proxy.

Thank you all for your generous support :)

( still cant believe no bids on the golf :confused: )

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.