MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
321 - 340 of 360 Posts
Jeep-2-mini said:
Great run - gave the DSC & ABS a real workout :D :cool:

One request though - unless your at the back, can you please wait at junctions untill the car behind can see you, not all of us have navigators. I know for a fact that we lost a canadian couple from the convoy due to this, after some other cars got between them & the rest of the group.

Mark :indi:
That would have been us. We had fun for the hour we were following though! Great time over all. We do have pics, but those will have to wait until I'm more awake - we just got home today and have been up since 6am UK time....

Anne

:red: :red: :)

Just a few pics of the run:D
Mostly clean cars at start:rolleyes: :D

Attachments

Thanks to all for this fun little run, though we only lasted an hour it was probably the most intense hour of driving I have had on open roads (though narrow). Can't wait till I am back again in the UK to find me an unsuspecting MINI to take out and try to keep up with you all once again!!! Thanks to all for making us welcome in a forgin land with forgin driving on different sides of the road and car, with roads narrower than our smallest of driveways, let alone roads with cars parked on them. I think I learned how to manipulate a new way through traffic in TO with those lessons! lol :D

Thanks again for all the FUN!!!

Ken

RicXX said:
Thanks to all for this fun little run, though we only lasted an hour it was probably the most intense hour of driving I have had on open roads (though narrow). Can't wait till I am back again in the UK to find me an unsuspecting MINI to take out and try to keep up with you all once again!!! Thanks to all for making us welcome in a forgin land with forgin driving on different sides of the road and car, with roads narrower than our smallest of driveways, let alone roads with cars parked on them. I think I learned how to manipulate a new way through traffic in TO with those lessons! lol :D

Thanks again for all the FUN!!!

Ken

Was a pleasure to meet you Ken. I am genuinely gutted ya didn't make more of the Run. However, you be sure to make sure yu PM mewhen you next over here :D

Video Gramme at last...........

Video footage now edited, thats why I'm writing this post at 2.30am can anyone be a good sort and host this for me?

Some wonderful footage with everybody's car on it!! :D :D
Cheers
Rams

Mini-Trainer said:
Tape:1576.8MB total file size :D
MPEG:138.6MB
STREAM:103.4MB
What format would you like it in?

Just over 7 mins long :cool:
Whatever floats ya boat mate :D mpeg is good.. keept the 1.5Gb version mate.. I might just have that off ya as well. heh

Get it sent.. .. I'm on MSN !!!!

Initiate the transfer. I am actually in work remotely accessing my PC at home.. I might not see the request immediately but I'm flicking back to my PC every couple of minutes or so anyway so will accept the file asap.

321 - 340 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.