MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 360 of 360 Posts
Some people are never satisfied.......

scooperman_uk said:
this isnt critisism by the way. just my opinions

143mb or 73mb way too big for a 7min film?
i personally try and not exceed 30mb for my films for broadband users and under 10mb for 56k modem users.
Have you thought about doing a light version i.e. under 10mb for 56k modem users?

Nope

Great film....

Hey Rams... great video....Peter Collinson eat yer heart out!!!! think F.Gary Gray might be in danger of loosing his job... lol

Lovely to have a momento of our first Mini2.com rally. Shame you didn't get our car coming down that really bumpy track...... BOUNCING BOOOBIES!!!!! LOL

Can't wait for our next run out. We've booked for the International Rally in Belgium this June... anyone else going?

Linda & Jason

BOOOBS said:
Hey Rams... great video....Peter Collinson eat yer heart out!!!! think F.Gary Gray might be in danger of loosing his job... lol

Lovely to have a momento of our first Mini2.com rally. Shame you didn't get our car coming down that really bumpy track...... BOUNCING BOOOBIES!!!!! LOL

Can't wait for our next run out. We've booked for the International Rally in Belgium this June... anyone else going?

Linda & Jason
Lovely Boobs!! :D

KPKalle said:
Johnny-come-lately here :rolleyes: That was a wonderful run Bob and should be a great basis for this summer's inaugural Soggy Run :D

We had particular fun in the second leg after lunch (following the re-group by the lake). We and Klint were bringing up the rear and got separated from the pack. My girlfriend then had to navigate us through the fields and gates - very interesting when there are no sign-posts!! On one occasion we were lucky to have a group of people in a car wave and then point us in the right direction. And a little later we slowed to ask an old chap whether he'd seen any MINIs passing. He replied "Yes, about 2000 of 'em - that a-way" :p

We did manage to catch the pack eventually. Quite an achievement at the rate we were all moving ;);) :D And with a Swedish navigator! :p :D

Again, well done Bob and the other Race - sorry - Run organisers :D

Karl
Karl,

Apologies for the late reply!

You and your partner were great, I had no chance in hell being able to navigate and drive at the same time...That was a stupid move, I knew I should of brought a co-driver with me. :D

Well done to you both on the swift recovery of the pack, I was impressed and still am! Hope your trip back home to Sweden was safe and enjoyable.

Take Care,
Clinton

klint said:
Hi, does anyone still have this video available?
I still have it!!! It's my video!!!

One of my first.

If someone has the web space to host it I will gladley transfer the file across to them, FREE it's for charrrrrittttyyy mate.

It's a pity I can't be there at the run but I'll be at the ball!!!

I will be putting all my videos onto one disc tonight, then auctioning them at the ball, if you want one bid for it! 10 in total

I'll sign it too!! Now that's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rams

341 - 360 of 360 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.