MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What: Explore with us the back roads along Charles River in Needham, Dover, South Natick and Sherborn.
Why: You'll see estates with lawns more valuable than the whole house you live in now! We'll visit a development of McMansions, the SUVs of the housing market! Come see farms where each horse costs more than all the horses in all our MINIs! And who knows, we could even see a deer only 10 miles from downtown Boston. Or we can just drive really fast. ;)
What do I get out of it: At the end Eliot (MINIRANDOLPH) is treating everybody to ice cream in his ice cream shop.

WHERE DO I BEGIN: San Sebastian school parking Lot, I95/128 Exit 18 (Great Plain Av).
From North: Turn left at top of the ramp. The parking lot is on your left, before the light.
From South: At top of the ramp turn right over the highway. The parking lot will be on the left, before the light.

Please contact me if you are interested.
Thanks​

Interested so far:

snek
MINIRANDOLPH
jwardell
GBMINI
terrylynne & harveyjoseph
rfinprc
pezboy (and possibly the Travel Diva)
DanzMINI2
Meltz
Jack's babes (Barbara of the 4Bs & Beth)
GadgetGav
RepoMan

Attachments

·
HJ's other Mini
161 Posts
snek said:
What: Explore with us the back roads along Charles River in Needham, Dover, Natick and Sherborn.
Why: You'll see estates with lawns more valuable than the whole house you live in now! We'll visit a development of McMansions, the SUVs of the housing market! Come see farms where each horse costs more than all the horses in all our MINIs! And who knows, we could even see a deer only 10 miles from downtown Boston. Or we can just drive really fast. ;)
What do I get out of it: At the end MINIRANDOLPH is treating everybody to ice cream in his ice cream shop!
So please PM me as soon as possible if you are interested.
Thanks​
Ice Cream? Did you say ICE CREAM??? Harvey and I will definitely be there so you can add our names to the list please!!! Harvey figures I won't notice taking the sharp corners so fast if i'm feeding my face with ice cream :p :p :p

·
Goin to fast to look back
1,823 Posts
terrylynne said:
Ice Cream? Did you say ICE CREAM??? Harvey and I will definitely be there so you can add our names to the list please!!! Harvey figures I won't notice taking the sharp corners so fast if i'm feeding my face with ice cream :p :p :p
See what happens when you mention Ice Cream :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I knew that I had to pass the flyer over to Terry or that would be the end of my MINI days :D :D :D
I'm in!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm interested too... I live pretty close to there, so it should be easy for me....

·
brown is back
4,278 Posts
MEmini said:
Is anyone here going to MAMA's Day at the Races the day before?
I haven't figured out my plans yet. But, both the Ice Cream Run and the Day at the Race are possibilities. Who knows, I might even do both.

Of course, now I need to check and see if "registrations" are required for either of these, and if I've missed ant dates yet...

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
snid said:
I haven't figured out my plans yet. But, both the Ice Cream Run and the Day at the Race are possibilities. Who knows, I might even do both.

Of course, now I need to check and see if "registrations" are required for either of these, and if I've missed ant dates yet...
No registration needed for the CRICR - just a general count, so that we have enough ice cream :D

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
About this Discussion
116 Replies
20 Participants
Travel Diva
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing