MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased a 2007 Cooper S. When I bought it the Check Control warning triangle was on in the small square to the right of the odometer reading. When I checked, a brake fluid flush was required. After this was completed by qualified (but not MINI dealership) workshop, the triangle ( with its alarming exclamation mark!) remains on. When I go to check via the BC button, I am told that all is OK. I would assume ( a dangerous thing I know) that the warning light would only be on if a problem existed.
I would appreciate your collective advice.
Cheers

· Registered
13,593 Posts
I have recently purchased a 2007 Cooper S. When I bought it the Check Control warning triangle was on in the small square to the right of the odometer reading. When I checked, a brake fluid flush was required. After this was completed by qualified (but not MINI dealership) workshop, the triangle ( with its alarming exclamation mark!) remains on. When I go to check via the BC button, I am told that all is OK. I would assume ( a dangerous thing I know) that the warning light would only be on if a problem existed.
I would appreciate your collective advice.
Cheers
needs to be scanned by with a diagnostics scanner that covers bmw/mini P-codes also within service menu there is a reset for fluids and time related etc,
cheapest near full function is autocom cdp plus or wurth snooper on ebay under £50 will need a laptop to mount them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.