MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to Randy Webb of Webb Motorsports trying to put together a pulley party for some time now. The date we've agreed upon is December 11 and 12. This is by far the most bang for your buck in MINI Cooper S engine mods. Randy will be installing ALTA brand pulleys for 400.00 dollars. He will also be doing ECU mods and cold-air intakes.
The location of the party is at Perfect Power in Libertyville, just a few miles west of Knauz Mini, off of Rt. 176. Perfect power has a website if you need directions.
Expect to see 17-20 hp from the pulley alone and about 7 more hp with an intake. The beauty of the pulley mod is that your engine starts making real power at much lower RPM. This is usable at any time without downshifting. Not that downshifting isn't a blast, but instant power means instant gratification!
Contact Randy at Webb motorsports if You are interested. We need a few more participants to make it worth Randy's while to come out fron Denver. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pulley Party is a go

The Chicagoland Pulley Party has been given a green light. Here are the quick details:

When: Sunday, December 12th (starts at 8:00)
Where: DeKalb, Illinois (2 miles off I-88)

Still a couple of spots open.

For more info check out the link:
http://www.webbmotorsports.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=466&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

If interested PM me with what time you'd like and I'll confirm with Randy and then send you directions and a map.

This could be the ultimate Christmas gift for yourself! :D

NTHUSIAST

1 - 2 of 2 Posts