MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! I have a Countryman S 2015. One of my rear doors does not open from the inside. It was working the other day. But I think my daughter might have pushed some buttons while she was checking it out. I read the manual and checked on youtube. It says to push the button at the tip of the Turing signal… which I have figured out! Phew! That part was easy! and I can get to the SET/INFO apart but it does not show me the key symbol. is there another way to un lock the rear child safety doors? I do not wish to have it on!
any suggestions would be wonderful!
thank you!

·
Registered
2015 Countryman SD All4
18 Posts
Hi! I have a Countryman S 2015. One of my rear doors does not open from the inside. It was working the other day. But I think my daughter might have pushed some buttons while she was checking it out. I read the manual and checked on youtube. It says to push the button at the tip of the Turing signal… which I have figured out! Phew! That part was easy! and I can get to the SET/INFO apart but it does not show me the key symbol. is there another way to un lock the rear child safety doors? I do not wish to have it on!
any suggestions would be wonderful!
thank you!
Open the rear door and look for the small black switch at the rear of the door. That’s the child safety lock. When it’s flipped up the door can be opened normally from inside; when it’s flipped down the child safety lock is active.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just found it about 15 mins ago! I had checked there! But I guess not close enough« thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts