MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've picked these photos from the roadfly forum. The first pics I guess from a Chili Red S and from white S-spoke alloys!;)
That 'babe is quite nice too:D !

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Paul_Mullett said:
I dunno, turning to the 'dark side' when the information is here already...

;)

:D
:confused: Uhh? :confused:

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New pic

Ok, I've seem to miss the thread where it has been shown yet, but this one is new allready:

·
Registered
783 Posts
The car doesn't have U.S. license plates; I'm wondering if we're going to get the tidy plate mount that was on the Japanese show cars, or the big (rubber?) black thing seen on U.S.-spec BRG S?

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
OnlyS4me said:
I've picked these photos from the roadfly forum. The first pics I guess from a Chili Red S and from white S-spoke alloys!;)
That 'babe is quite nice too:D !

Is that model an optional extra:confused:
I bet she handles like a dream:D
Wouldnt like to try & insure it against theft though :D :D :D

ps I on about the woman not the bloke :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Forgive us for being such a bunch of sad blokes

smiffy said:

Is that model an optional extra:confused:
I bet she handles like a dream:D
Wouldnt like to try & insure it against theft though :D :D :D

ps I on about the woman not the bloke :D :D :D :D
SilvyinLA is a MINI2 member...

Any chance of some pictures of you in a mini Silvy?:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
The colour-matching grille somehow still turns me off although I really like the red and white combination. I would have asked the dealer to get me a chrome grille. But I think I would now prefer the exclusive dark silver colour.:eek:

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
RickB said:
The car doesn't have U.S. license plates; I'm wondering if we're going to get the tidy plate mount that was on the Japanese show cars, or the big (rubber?) black thing seen on U.S.-spec BRG S?
I think the US models will have the front license plates mounted like this (as shown at the Detroit show), which is a different height than what was shown at the Tokyo show.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
BruceK said:

I think the US models will have the front license plates mounted like this (as shown at the Detroit show), which is a different height than what was shown at the Tokyo show.
That plate proportion looks great Bruce. I'm sure the rear plates in the UK used to be able to be square. Don;t know whether you can still have them or not, but a square plate on the back of the mini (oops I mean MINI.....Steady Brian!!!) would look great.

Any pome's know whether the square plate is still available in the UK ?

cheers

(and before you ask Bruce, Pome = Prisoner of mother England or possibly the prisoner is sometimes substituted with Patron).

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Basil said:

Changed my mind again monsta!!!........

Won't be long and I'll have to put it in writing......nailbiting stuff.

:)
I hate to say this mate, but you can have the pure silver S only with a black or matching roof. No white available for that :( .

So it's back to Dark Silver again....:D ?

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
OnlyS4me said:

I hate to say this mate, but you can have the pure silver S only with a black or matching roof. No white available for that :( .

So it's back to Dark Silver again....:D ?
Well, only the other day, My dealer told me that on the S, I can order pure silver with a white roof. If you look on the US MINI site, you will see that pure silver/white roof is now an option. We seem to be very closely aligned with the US as far as spec goes, so hopefully this will ring true. If not, your right, i think it have to be DS with a white roof, even though every tom **** and harry will have that colour. It was the first colour I saw the S in, and fell in love so wouldn't be all bad!

(no doubt d i c k has been **** :D )

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shame on your dealer again (just like the sportseat-issue). To convince you, I've made this screenshot from the USA.com site .
Sorry.........
;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts