MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All!!

After the surprising success of my last Tour on 31st May, I am now organising another MINI Factory Tour at the Cowley Plant in Oxford. :)

I've booked a MINI Factory Tour on Saturday, 19th July 2008 at 12.45PM. (I made it slightly later to allow for those people who need to travel some distance).

The details are:

(If anyone's interested to meet at the Beefeater very nearby for an afternoon snack and light drink at say 4.00pm, and we each pay our own, please let me know numbers and I will organise this too) :

* Maximum Number per Tour group is 25 - so book fast!
* 14-18 year olds to be accompanied by an adult and the minimum age is 14 (no children under 14 allowed at ALL!)
* People with heart Pacemakers will not be able to join the Tour
* Photography is strictly not permitted on plant
* Visitors can take pictures at the Events venue T-Building
* Mobile phones, handbags and cameras cannot be taken on the Tour
* Visitors must wear comfortable shoes.
* No open-toe shoes or high heels are permitted

* Charges of £8 per person (Concession rate is £6) Cash on the door, on the day please to MINI direct.
* No food and drink can be purchased on the Plant

You need to go to Gate 7, you’ll see the INFO Centre, reception building for plant tours. Enter the INFO Centre, beneath the flying MINI. Building 81.0. MAP AND DIRECTIONS towards the end of this thread. PM or reply on this thread to me, if you need assistance.

CONFIRMED SO FAR:

Weird in Wiltshire (me, Chloe) = 1
mini 33 x 4 (CONFIRMED as 4 people) Dawn, Paul, John & Anne
rb197 x 3
Tim C x 1 (Tim Caswell) (CANCELLED)
Ben_Allen x 1
Mab01uk (Martin) x 3
Richards x 2 (Newbie)
MinicooperboyUK (x2)
Scott Bradley and Lauren Rooney

[
Please let me know if you would like to meet us there on the day. I will keep the Confirmed List up-to-date. Hope to see you there!

REMEMBER! PLEASE bring CASH on the day, MINI won't accept anything else. OR I can accept payment via PayPal and pay them directly in one lump sum - let me know what suits you best.

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
Yeh thanks for that yes i will take the two at the mo, i will be a defo but will not know about my bruv till mid of july as he is away but please keep till then.

I will book of on the rota 2morrow,i willl look forward to that

Can i provisoanlly booked one more for a friend at work but will let you know 2morrow night after i have doubled checked he wants it.

Will meet there as coming from West Sussex

May be interested in the afterwards but will decide nearer the time

Thanks & best wishes

·
Dooper is the dogz!
1,458 Posts
Chloe, can I be put down for this again, please?

However, I must warn you, I am currently in the job market, so depending on where I end up with work (if I have a job by then), I might have to give back word at a later date. Soz to be a potential pain!

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chloe, can I be put down for this again, please?

However, I must warn you, I am currently in the job market, so depending on where I end up with work (if I have a job by then), I might have to give back word at a later date. Soz to be a potential pain!
Hey Ben! Glad you're up for this! :) Listen honey, I know only too well how it feels to be out of work, I was looking for ages. I am employed now and I am more than happy to cover your cost, if you wish, friend to friend :) You can always buy me a beer later in life!! I'll add your name x 1. Chloe :smile:

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh thanks for that yes i will take the two at the mo, i will be a defo but will not know about my bruv till mid of july as he is away but please keep till then.

I will book of on the rota 2morrow,i willl look forward to that

Can i provisoanlly booked one more for a friend at work but will let you know 2morrow night after i have doubled checked he wants it.

Will meet there as coming from West Sussex

May be interested in the afterwards but will decide nearer the time

Thanks & best wishes
Hi! What's your real name LOL all these IDs confuse my pea brain! hehe.... yes of course you can let me know tomorrow night on your friend coming! Drop me a line then :)

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
hi lol i thought it might, i am Dawn,my bruv is Paul & my poss mate is John

Hope thats clearer:)

Best wishes

yeh i will let you know later on 2night

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi lol i thought it might, i am Dawn,my bruv is Paul & my poss mate is John

Hope thats clearer:)

Best wishes

yeh i will let you know later on 2night
Thankis, Dawn! Keep me posted on the 3rd person, cheers! :wink:

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
Hi
Just to update you i cant get hold of my friend at the mo so will say keep me at the 3 for the mo & as i am sure he would be interested if he's not i will let you know.

Cheers & best wishes
Dawn

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Chloe,
Can you put down for 3 places this time, please? I,m taking my sons this time.........they are 18 & 20 so should be allowed in with me as an adult !!! :)

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chloe,
Can you put down for 3 places this time, please? I,m taking my sons this time.........they are 18 & 20 so should be allowed in with me as an adult !!! :)
Hey Martin!! You know what though I AM going to e-mail MINI and ask this question on their ages and I'd be mortified if you had a re-run of what I went through LOL - I'll do this when I get home, I'm at work at present. SO glad you're coming again though, maybe we can have a proper chat next time as I AM going!!! I am I am!!! LOL :wink:

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi
Just to update you i cant get hold of my friend at the mo so will say keep me at the 3 for the mo & as i am sure he would be interested if he's not i will let you know.

Cheers & best wishes
Dawn
Hi Dawn!! Yes I've kept it at 3, no worries. :wink:

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for thats sorry to be a pain :)

Hope he wants it after all this!!!

Best wishes
Hiya!! You're not a pain!! It is perfectly fine, I really ENJOY doing this!! :) 3 it is, and 3 it stays :wink:

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
Thanks for that lol

Your very good at it, i've seen your skills at work on the last 2 tours!!

Thanks & best wishes

Booked it of work today so i am counting down the days!!!!

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for that lol

Your very good at it, i've seen your skills at work on the last 2 tours!!

Thanks & best wishes

Booked it of work today so i am counting down the days!!!!
That's great you got the day off!! It's a Saturday so you sure you need to ? :)

1 - 20 of 132 Posts