MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, nearly there. Zoomed over to my dealer this afternoon to sort insurance details so they can tax my new Coop. and I can pick it up tomorrow pm. Yipeeeeee:D :D :D
Anyway, I asked if I could take a sneaky peak in the service bit as they were fettling it up for me ( ooer :D ), but they said no as they did not want to spoil the surprise for me tomorrow. So its like Christmas Eve all over again waiting for the day that shall be none as Indie Blue Chilli Day. So Happy Indie Blue Chilli Day to everyone in MINI and Mini land.:D :D :D

As soon as I get some digi shots I'll get'em posted;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Happy Indie Blue Chilli Day to you too - you must be sooo excited!

As for me, well, it's like Dec 19th. I'll put more later in the "Who's getting their car this week" thread, but - to cut a short story even shorter - my dealer called this afternoon to say my Indi Blue One was (due to a paperwork mix up) not put on the car transporter and consequently has not arrived today. Will now be Wednesday next week. My dealer's been great and is going out of his way to enable me to pick up asap, but it's still gutting... :( :( :(

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IndieBlueOne,
Sorry to hear about the mix up:mad:
Must say that my dealer has been great with all the questions I have been throwing at them and with me just turning up out of the blue just to have another look at the MINIs in the showroom:D :D
But just remember it will be worth waiting for even if it is a pain in the [email protected]!*e.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy Indie Blue Chili Day to everyone:D :D
At last I have my new baby and the drive back from the dealer was awsome:D :D :D

When I pulled into the carpark at work people were up against their office windows taking a look, and (at granny speed) zooming down the A46 out of Leicester a young lady in a 'Classic Cooper' flashed and waved as she zoomed past:D :D , so at least that classic owner was ok with the new MINI.
Anyway off to put some miles on the clock.

PS. My Cooper is fitted with SS+ 16" with Dunlop runflats
It does seem to drift a little but not violently, or that noticeably.
And it feels rock-solid, with great grip even at low speeds.
And to everyone getting theirs this weekend good luck and have great fun:D :D :D :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts