MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so heres the problem i collected my brand new 54 Mini on saturday and had already got chrome mirror covers for it, i was told the covers just pull off, well i have yanked and yanked they dont come off, anyone there tell me how to get the orginals of and then fit the chrome ones?

Please

·
Registered
203 Posts
They are fairly easy to take off (if a little nerve wracking) they un clip from the bottom nearest to the window and unclip around to the top

·
Registered
147 Posts
First welcome to MINI2. There is great information that can be had using this forum correctly.
Always either check the correct thread to ask your question in or there is a search that can be used to find your answer. There is in each section some "how to" that explain the common questions asked and help with installations.
The section you need is called EXTERIOR "I would recommend placing your post in area.
First try a search, you will find many threads that have asked the same question.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.