MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dooper Man
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did'nt spec this on my new dooper but hell i wish i had (only £100). Anyone know where i can get the chrome interior rings for the new cooper? Must be good quality as some are not so i have been told!:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just remember that the sun will not only be reflected, but actually focussed on bright days, and be extremely distracting.

Fortunately I discovered that before placing my order.
Yeah, that's what put me off the chrome interior as mine is a convertible.

·
Dooper is the dogz!
1,458 Posts
You deffo need the chrome line - makes the interior look so much better, IMO!

Seen quite a few 'old' shape MINIs the past couple of days as have been walking the streets, and the interior looks so old fashioned and plastiky compared to the R56

·
Andrew ATC
725 Posts
A dealer told me they spec Chrome Interior on all their showroom cars, because it looks so good. As for reflections, I'll have to wait until I get mine in September.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Just remember that the sun will not only be reflected, but actually focussed on bright days, and be extremely distracting.

Fortunately I discovered that before placing my order.
Although I'd heard people say this about the chromeline interior I still decided to go for it when I specced my MCS last Sept (my previous MINI didn't have it ). It makes the interior look very chic especially in combination with the anthracite headliner. I can honestly say that I've never experienced any problems with the sun reflecting off it whatsoever. Get it, you won't be disappointed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts