MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lovin my iPod
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried looking through the search engine, but haven't come across anything similar. A mate of mine was having a look through my copy of gomini, he spotted the cover car with the chromed blinging rims. I believe they are made by a company called the Limited, anyone on here got any idea where these rims can be bought from for MINIs - in the UK and for how much?
Thanks G :ibblack:

·
Lovin my iPod
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help, the wheels are there. Personally, I think they are horrid, but hi to his own and all that... ;) :)
G :ibblack:

·
Deserter Zed
2,204 Posts
that yellow piece of toss is an utter joke!!! its a crap lukkin car on pants wheels!! i fink that feature woz dun coz hes only 19, havin said that im 18, an i'd prefer ridin in mine (see gallery, its no where near finished yet but what tha hey!) an b4 ne1 starts i work dam hard to pay for it, non of it is given 2 me!! lol

sorry its off topic!! :p

·
Registered
708 Posts
Smoked said:
that yellow piece of toss is an utter joke!!! its a crap lukkin car on pants wheels!! i fink that feature woz dun coz hes only 19, havin said that im 18, an i'd prefer ridin in mine (see gallery, its no where near finished yet but what tha hey!) an b4 ne1 starts i work dam hard to pay for it, non of it is given 2 me!! lol

sorry its off topic!! :p
Ive got to admit the yellow one needed lowering but kinda liked the double exhausts that he had!

TBH Gomini look like they are struggling to find cars to feature! Sorry off topic i know!

·
Deserter Zed
2,204 Posts
Rayman said:
Ive got to admit the yellow one needed lowering but kinda liked the double exhausts that he had!

TBH Gomini look like they are struggling to find cars to feature! Sorry off topic i know!
it needed slammin!!!! an 2bh if ur gonna fit chromies they gotta b big!!!!! 18s at an absolute min!!!

sory but the zorst woz pap!! it lukked ok, but tha power gains will b nill if not a hinderance, powerflow are known for there cruddy work, an it'll sound like a nova!! lol

they've asked for my numba since i was on there stand at MITP but not heard ne fin. chippin an S bumperin mine this month. hopefully coilovers in the new year.

off topic, i no! i no!! lol

·
Registered
708 Posts
Smoked said:
sory but the zorst woz pap!!
LOL :)

How much was ure roof respray 'smoked'? Just out of interest, im getting tired of my roof being white with decal!

Sorry again to be off topic!

Ure also right about 18s being the minimum about chromies, glad u said that as i have some! lol

·
Deserter Zed
2,204 Posts
Rayman said:
LOL :)

How much was ure roof respray 'smoked'? Just out of interest, im getting tired of my roof being white with decal!

Sorry again to be off topic!

Ure also right about 18s being the minimum about chromies, glad u said that as i have some! lol
its woz 185, quite reasonable buy a bmw approved body shop, also had my boot handle done, my front grille an my mirror caps. not to mention tha valism damage repaired, dam scallies!!!

hmmm i've prefer them 2 b 26's an on an escalade, but every 1 to ther own!! urs cars a minter!! keepin the indi alive!! ha ha.

finkin bout stripes an decals on mine, im not sure yet thou.

i no AGAIN!! sory!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts